No announcement yet.

Quelsen Mark II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week finds me experimenting again. I am keeping part of the regimen the BHRT had me on. Hoping to kill my excess estrogen. If my suspicions are correct one of my parents gave me a gift of a broken gene sequence. Wonder if there is a way to repair it post uterus?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

I've heard of gene splicing that they hope can correct some of this for people, but I fear that they will only make it worse since in my experience, whatever man kind mucks with, they make it worse! I think learning to work with our " broken parts" is our best bet. Good luck man!

Comment

interesting effect of my chosen aromatase inhibitor, a mild centralized headache in the posterior right frontal lobe. also a bit of research leads to a question, apparently estriadol can prevent apoptosis.... and is mediated in the brain. very curious.

my lab is my body and this is facinating

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Spring is here and we have decided to grow food in our back yard. Gaia give me strength

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
            has going Primal changed anyone else outlook on the social structure we live in?

has anyone else opted out of so much stuff that they have a rebuilt identity?
            Not too much because mostly I'm a cynical aging hippie who constantly wonders what the hell happened.

Biggest change: I've about 90-95% opted out of the factory food machine. That's huge for me. I used to just shop at MalWart by price. Lots of protein, frozen veggies, etc. - the food types haven't changed too much. What has changed is me seeing healthy sourced food as expensive. Now I see factory food as cheap - and with good reason.

Every month that goes by, I'm more invested in what I put into my body.

Oh, and +1000 on what an inspiration you are!
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Spring is here and we have decided to grow food in our back yard. Gaia give me strength
              Quelsen, have you looked at Square Foot Gardening ? I personally HATE weeding, which is the main reason we don't currently have a garden. Hubby planted one a few years ago, and then left it to me to weed it... we grew a great batch of HUGE weeds and 3 small radishes.

Square foot gardening, however, does not require weeding. And it seems to have a high "crop" yield. I may contemplate this approach for the next year or so, and maybe try it out next spring.

Part of my reluctance at gardening is that I live in the middle of farms and ranches, and my neighbors abandon surplus produce on my doorstep in the summer... I just wish they'd abandon more tomatoes...

Comment

Hi, Honey Badger,

Doesn't it feel good to start over with a new journal? Glad I found you again.

I agree with Canio that gelatin continues to be a good idea along with bone broth.

In addition to that, have you considered that the reason your bones feel like they're shifting is because they are? With the reduced load of poundage of you on them and that poundage is probably more evenly distributed now (maybe not as much tummy (?), of course I would have to check personally to make sure...) <slaps self on wrist>you could really be having an internal realignment. Perhaps a visit to the chiro is in order to help the process not be painful.

Comment

Captains Log
                  Stardate 08730.0925

Primal
                  Keto
                  HCG

whatever.....

Life. Simply complicated. easily uncomplicated.

find your crease. exploit it. adapt improvise overcome achieve.

clear your space. control your environment.

know that there is no truth.. there is only creation.

know that there are no lies ... there is only creation.

what is right for you may not be right for others....

can you look in your own eyes for hours and not flinch... thus are you successful

Shame kills, it rots you from the inside.

to thine own self be true.... no one else truly exists anyway...

the golden mean exists independent of you, beauty is a mathematical constant of this universe regardless of what you think...

choose to be beautiful, that is my only advice

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Hi quelsen, I was thinking of you recently and wondered where you'd gone off to. Sounds like you are doing well
                    Depression Lies

Comment

and it sounds like you are also... have been lurking a bit so

work is pretty goo but intense. it seems i am the only one making things move, but that is possibly just a biased viewpoint.

i feel i have very little to contribute to the conversation. The more i apply what i have learned the more difficult it is to articulate.

Good real healthy food will change your life.

annecdotally... i just finished a 3 month stint eating pecans daily.... one day i could not stop eating them and it caused no weight gain so i went with it. 3 months later mid chew i knew it was over... thank god 17$ per pound every 5-6 days was getting a bit annoying.

I looked it up, pecans have a lot of good goodness that oddly enough i had stopped taking extractions of ( supplements) because i felt that i was not metabolizing them well..

The body knows if yo can STFU and listen.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Glad to see you around, Quelsen! I usually lurk more than I post.

I have a hard time not eating macadamia nuts. Alas, I think it's because of their heavenly good flavor, not because I am lacking in some micronutrients.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                          Glad to see you around, Quelsen! I usually lurk more than I post.

I have a hard time not eating macadamia nuts. Alas, I think it's because of their heavenly good flavor, not because I am lacking in some micronutrients.
                          experiment, i suspect you will reach a threshold and crave them less

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

experiment, i suspect you will reach a threshold and crave them less
                            I'm not sure my budget could handle that! The prospect is attractive, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                              I'm not sure my budget could handle that! The prospect is attractive, though!
                              more macs less malbec

give a little get a little

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

interesting results

I have been taking Aromatase Inhibitors since April under the experimental assumption that i could remove my moobs using them. I am using three different ones cyclically.

results so far...

there was this band of extremely dense tissue at the same place underwire would be on a bra. i had lamented to my MD that this tissue was rock hard and felt unlike adipose tissue. I had become convinced that the length of time i have carried this excess weight would have built up so much fascia to hold it that it would be permanent

most of it is gone..

My weight is increasing on the same amount of food however... so i am left with an interesting theory...

some tissue can hold more than 3500 kcal per pound

only thing that makes sense where i am standing.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Working...
                                X