No announcement yet.

Primal wife equals primal life. Itchy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey itchy! Hope all is well with you and the family!

Re trolls - I couldn't agree more. Since this is my first forum join ever, I really didn't know about all that. It has been an education.

I don't think you should disappear - I at least hope you don't! I like you. And seriously - if all the committed, clear-headed, helpful, nice people vanish, then the trolls win here, and that would be sad. When I was brand-spanking new, I needed the helpful advice, you know? Hell - I still need the advice!

Greetings to the missus!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Hi itchy,
      I've switched to journeling because of trolls, I'm with you on that. Having friends die is very sad and always surprises me. In our early forties several female friends died of breast cancer. In our 50's several male friends died of heart attacks. In our 60's several friends of both sexes died of varied and less obvious things. Death's came in clumps in our town. Way too many funerals.

How's the night job going?
      "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Hey itchy!

This is my night for looking up a few folks who have been scarce lately. Greetings to you and the missus, and well-wishes!
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Working...
        X