No announcement yet.

recording my newly primal life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To try and get more coconut oil in my diet i decided to pour some room temp oil on blueberries and pop them in the freezer for about 5 minutes. The oil hardens on the berries. good stuff.

Comment

I've lost a pound. I was over my calorie limit a lot this past week, and never exercised, so i guess thats pretty great.

i need to be more active.

Comment

I was really hungry when i got off work and i ate a bunch of chinese food.
        if i wasn't feeling so hungry, i would have turned it down. but the combination of craving it and being so hungry and just being dumb, and i ate it. i didn't have rice or noodles, but i need eat general tso chicken, pepper steak, chicken teriyaki. and worst of all, crab ragoons. so i'm full of nasty oils and gluten, after going over a month with no grain and very clean eating.

i feel heavy and tired and slow. my calories weren't ruined for the day, but i feel disappointed and sluggish. tomorrow i'll start new and fresh. a craving is not worth this feeling.

Totals:
        calories: 1528
        carbs: 73
        fat: 81 (i might eat some coconut oil in a bit to bring this up.)
        protein: 129

obviously these aren't near as good as i've been before. yesterday my fat was a bit low, but so were my calories. the day before my totals were:

calories: 1478
        carbs: 36
        fat: 126
        protein: 61

Comment

I had some missteps in the last few days. a fast food burger, a couple fries, potato chips, pizza, sweets.
          It was mostly spaced out in 3 days and with some primal healthy food plugged in there. i'm not going to panic or worry. i'm going to eat some eggs for breakfast and remember way i want to eat primal.

i can eat those things every once and a while. but i should try to stay full of healthy foods.

Comment

Working...
          X