Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belly-Fat Banishing Chronicles

xxx
    Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM.

xxx

Comment

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputina View Post
        Also, last night I grated my thumb open on a grater whilst making dinner. .
        Mornin', Raspy!

You know, I once read a traditional Egyptian recipe that called for a small amount of blood, fresh from a finger stick of the cook, to thicken a sauce with. Honest. Just to gross you out first thing in the a.m...
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputina View Post
          Also, last night I grated my thumb open on a grater whilst making dinner. .
          Mornin', Raspy!

You know, I once read a traditional Egyptian recipe that called for a small amount of blood, fresh from a finger stick of the cook, to thicken a sauce with. Honest. Just to gross you out first thing in the a.m...
          I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

xxx
            Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

xxx

Comment

xxx

Comment

xxx

Comment

xxx
                    Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Got to keep the mohawk AND the job? Sweet!

Send a pic - you could take a piece of paper and cut it into an oval shape to hold in front of your face if you are like me and want to remain as anonymous as possible. I am curious! The most courageous I have ever been with the hair is to have the crown cut so it would stick up a small bit, coupled with blonde highlights all over (I was brown-haired before I went white). I had short hair anyway, so no derring-do there.

Comment

Oh, wow! I bow down to your superior gumption! That dark color of yours is the bomb!! I like my white just fine now, but back then, it kind of intimidated me. Now I think I am too old to care, hah! Here is me...

image.jpg

Comment

xxx
                          Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

That is a Fourth original - she adores all things dinosaur, and created this, what she titled "weirdasaurus". I just now pulled it off the fridge to shoot the pic because it had the right dimensions and was ready-made.

Thanks for the compliment, but white hair totally washes out the complexion, so there are big adjustments there, just so you know.
                            Violet, huh? You do like to play with hair color!

Comment

xxx
                              Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X