No announcement yet.

Belly-Fat Banishing Chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand about the pieciness - I like that look, too. You got me right up off the lazy-boy, nothing but fingers through the hair this morning after waking up. I have awful sensitive skin, so right now I can play with only health-food store quality goop, and I normally use some kind of face cream so I don't get irritated spots on the pate skin to control wire-y-ness, but it does nothing to "style" stuff, if you know what I mean. If you could create a holding pomade with zero bad stuff, I would be your first customer. That includes no petroleum derivatives, silicones, artificial perfumes, FD&C colors, preservatives outside of maybe rosemary or some such, SLS...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

xxx
      Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputina View Post
        Hey, Crabby, have you tried beeswax? That's what i usually use, and you can find it at most African-American hairshops.
        Do you know what they cut it with? I have beeswax chunks purchased to eventually take a crack at homemade creams, but beeswax is too hard all by its lonesome, and doesn't melt at skin temp. Unless there is this fab thing I never heard about!
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

xxx

Comment

Hey raspy - love the conversation, but am sliding into the throes of an awful headache... Blurry vision, nausea etc. gotta go, these get horrible, sorry lots!

Comment

xxx

Comment

Love the mohawk! It reminds me of my roommate in college, she had black hair too. Freshly shaved hair is fun to pet.

I'm so glad I stopped tracking calories and I'm super glad I never did it before! I'm back to enjoying food and cooking. Tonight I made this recipe that cori posted on the eat moar fat thread:
                Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust | Your Lighter Side

It was delicious, DS and DH loved it.

You mentioned your're an artist what medium do you work in? I'm an artist too, I mostly do needle felting but I also draw and paint in encaustic (bees wax medium).
                Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Feel better crabcakes.

And Urban Forager, I am so glad you like the recipe. That makes me so happy!

Comment

Gatecrashing this thread to bow down in front of the awesome hair cuts! Ladies, your hair is wonderful (hope I go white...a white mohawk would be quite something, too)!
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

xxx
                      Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

xxx

Comment

xxx

Comment

Fun thread
                            Amanda

Comment

I love your avatar!
                              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X