No announcement yet.

Tara Goes Primal en Espaņa..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the encouragement, Pebbles! First year is SO hard, but I think if I survive I may stick to the profession. (;
    Lol Mr. Anthony, thanks for the warning!
    I'm not at the college, but actually teaching in the elementary school here!
    newwwwbieeeee...
    any suggestions/corrections/ideas/encouragement you have for me are welcome and appreciated!

Comment

Today:
      coffee

skiing por la maņana
      lotsa water

Resturante:
      burger with onion and bacon (sans bun)
      tomato, pickles, lettuce
      truffle tots
      brocoli

home:
      berries
      ice cream (I know, I know.. not primal but I'm taking baby steps here!)
      cashews
      water
      newwwwbieeeee...
      any suggestions/corrections/ideas/encouragement you have for me are welcome and appreciated!

Comment

Hey! Just writing to say I really miss Spain! My husband and I lived in Gijon for 14 months and we LOVED it! We haven't been back in 5 years and were just talking about it today. Gijon del alma... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
          Hey! Just writing to say I really miss Spain! My husband and I lived in Gijon for 14 months and we LOVED it! We haven't been back in 5 years and were just talking about it today. Gijon del alma... ;-)
          Awww! That's awesome! Yeah, I miss it so much.. going back to Madrid this summer as soon as I'm done teaching!
          newwwwbieeeee...

Comment

Haven't updated with my "meal logs" in a while, but I have a little calendar/sticker chart (I teach elementary school.. this should not be surprising that I can be motivated by stickers! haha) and so far only one frowny face and one "eh" face (for portion control and the things that shouldn't be abused like nuts). But I'm NOT giving up!

Tomorrow is another day!
            newwwwbieeeee...

Comment

Working...
            X