No announcement yet.

Primal Journel--Bamabelle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner: 2 large slices pizza (1 pepperoni and 1 sausage). TOTALLY fell of the paleo bandwagon!! Not beating myself up about it. I'm back to paleo today.

DAY 25:
    B'fast: 2 egg, cheese, bacon omlet and fresh squeezed OJ
    Lunch: mixed green salad with carrots, walnuts, tuna, bacon, green onions and roasted garlic red wine vinegrette

Comment

OK I was off the journel for a few days. On those days I ate non-primal one day as I visiited a friend who cooked for me and it was def. not primal. One of the other days I ate primal except for a Crumbs cupcake with ice cream. No beating up; just observing. I am having a bit of a health crisis which finally explains why I still don't have much energy despite primal eating. Me thinks that primal was good timing in order to get as healthy as possible! Will continue to add healthy habits.

DAY 28
      had a few mixed raw nuts for brekkie---just because I'm OUT of groceries
      Snack: smoothie of: blackberries, naval orange, blueberry and spinach with a bit of water
      late lunch/early dinner: ordered Mexican--meat and cheese mix with hot sauce; a few bits of grilled green onion and grilled jalapeno pepper

Comment

Originally posted by bamabelle View Post
        OK I was off the journel for a few days. On those days I ate non-primal one day as I visiited a friend who cooked for me and it was def. not primal. One of the other days I ate primal except for a Crumbs cupcake with ice cream. No beating up; just observing. I am having a bit of a health crisis which finally explains why I still don't have much energy despite primal eating. Me thinks that primal was good timing in order to get as healthy as possible! Will continue to add healthy habits.

DAY 28
        had a few mixed raw nuts for brekkie---just because I'm OUT of groceries
        Snack: smoothie of: blackberries, naval orange, blueberry and spinach with a bit of water
        late lunch/early dinner: ordered Mexican--meat and cheese mix with hot sauce; a few bits of grilled green onion and grilled jalapeno pepper
        Hey, you visited my journal, so I'm visiting yours. Is it hard to go grocery shopping in New York City? I've never been there. I hear you can get delivery for almost any type of food. That would get me in trouble. Especially if there was a place that delivered burgers and beer

Comment

Working...
        X