Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today for the first time I made cauli-rice ....OMG, amazing!

Goal: keep learning, keep reading, keep growing! Keep improving my families health

Work on stop being nervous of fat/sat fat and blood pressure/cholesterol (yup, read the sticky!)

Comment

Primal Journal kjd1965
      Going to start the challenge a day early!

Comment

Day 1 was tough, I was craving my late night carbs but I resisted and feel good about myself. Ready to begin Day 2!

Comment

Beginning day three, dropped 5 lbs already! Nighttime is the hardest, I really crave my late night snacks. To avoid the cravings I simply go to bed. I'm killing two birds with one stone, avoiding late night snacking and increasing sleep. I'm an early riser and I already have more energy when I wake. Now I need to excercise early w hen my energy level is higher.

Comment

Day four and down 6 pounds. I may not be eating enough calories but I feel good and have energy. Next two days will be tough, business banquet tonight and NBA game tomorrow night.

Comment

Survived a business banquet Thursday night and a NBA game Friday night. Did not eat Primal but I did keep it sensible and maintain my earlier weight loss, whew! 10 more pounds to go, time to grind.

Comment

This forum is the place to make your own personal Primal Blueprint health challenge public.

Comment

This forum is the place to make your own personal Primal Blueprint health challenge public.
                  Last edited by xfghfduj; 04-03-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Is this where I am supposed to put my Primal Journal? If not, how do I start a new thread? I have looked everywhere, this is frustrating!

Comment

Go to the section of the forum labeled "Primal Blueprint Journals". There is a green icon at the top left to start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X