No announcement yet.

Primal Adventures of Matt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first went primal I slept and slept. It was great, actually! I slept like a log for 10 hours one night very early on. I think my body was so happy to not have grains and it was recovering.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

It's been awhile since my last post. But, I'm still living primally!

I went on vacation after New Year's and managed to stick to eating 95/5. The only problem was that I was drinking more than usual and that stalled out my weight loss. I've been home for a few days now and I can see the downward trajectory again.

I'm pretty sure that I'm now keto-adapted. The ketosis "taste" that I had in the first few weeks is gone. I have not had any grains or sugar since starting out. I honestly do not miss them one bit. I'm a fat burning beast!

The next step for me is lifting heavy things and sprinting. I'm in the process of rehabbing my wrists which have had tendinitis for the last 4 years. In the next month or so, I should be cleared to start lifting again. As far as sprinting, I plan to wait until I get down to around 220 lbs. to save my knees. Currently, I am at 234 from a starting weight of 250.

Comment

Damn, I just wake up feeling great now!

Comment

You are really getting it now- doesn't it feel good?
          My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Oh, it definitely feels good. Not only that but I do not feel deprived of food like I have when I lost weight before. This time, I eat as much as I want. Like last night, I went to Mongolian BBQ and definitely loaded up.

Comment

Working...
            X