Earthy Mama's Journal (All About Me)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 1st appt yesterday, HB 160, very happy there's a baby in there

MW doesn't know what paleo is and was worried about ketones in my urine. I know it's normal but going to do some more searching around on MDA
    Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Comment

So, maybe I haven't been eating as many vegetables and fruits as I thought I was, so I've definitely upped my good carb intake, it ranges around 100g a day, depending on what I eat.

Feeling great and have felt baby move this week, same timing as my other two kids
      Earthy Mama's Journal

Comment

158-147 and now up to 172... the highest I've ever been was 180-185 with dd1's pregnancy

At least I don't have that much to go. Eating & sleeping constantly, this is my roughest pregnancy yet!
        Earthy Mama's Journal

Comment

My son is 5 1/2 months old now. Got down to prepreg weight of 159 just a few weeks after having him, but went up to 166.5 and got it down to 160 from exercising and being "good" the past few weeks. Going on a my version of a whole 30 starting tomorrow.

Just realized this seems to happen a lot for me in winter, the month of December is always a food challenge for me lol.
          Earthy Mama's Journal

Comment

Working...
          X