No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Elle Yang)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast: Sardines, coconut butter. Not a very satisfying meal but I hadn't gone grocery shopping in awhile. I don't recommend sardines first thing in the morning
    Lunch: Fritatta, mac nuts
    Snack: Salami, coconut water
    Dinner: Venison burgers (sans bun, of course) with sharp cheddar
    Dessert: The last of the TJs almond snowman cookies

I didn't walk on my morning break because it was stormy outside. But I did walk on my afternoon break and walked the pup after work. Also did 3 sets of planks.

Comment

Yay! It's Saturday! Hubs is out climbing with some friends this morning, so I get the house to myself for the morning. And he cleaned yesterday, so I have a clean house all to myself! I already worked out, showered, ate breakfast, and I'm planning on chatting with my BFF soon. Awesome morning!

Workout was:
      V-ups
      Side crunches
      Squat and press
      Jumping squats
      Pullups
      Weighted walking lunges
      Jumping lunges
      3X

I'm loving quick and dirty workouts lately. I can always squeeze in 20 minutes of exercise.
      Breakfast was a scramble with eggs, beef, kale, green onions, cheddar cheese, and cholula with mate to drink. Delicious! I bought a bag of Boulder Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt chips at the store this morning. So I'll be sharing those with Hubs at some point.
      I finally remembered to take my weight and measurements so I can track my progress.

Height: 5'9"
      Weight: 155.5
      Arm: 12"
      Waist: 30.375"
      Upper hips: 36.5"
      Lower hips: 38.5"
      Thigh: 23.25"

I'd love to lose 10 pounds, but I'm not too concerned. I generally like the way I look and feel at this weight. Losing an inch or two off my thighs would be a dream. Just enough so that they don't rub together when I walk and I'd be satisfied.

Yesterday:
      Breakfast: 2 eggs, chunk of salami
      Lunch: 2 beef patties, romaine with oil and vinegar, mac nuts
      Dinner: Last night was the office holiday party. I had 3 glasses of wine that got me drunk (yes, I'm a lightweight). I had one roll because I didn't know when we would actually get to eating dinner and the first 2 glasses of wine were starting to hit pretty hard. Dinner was prime rib with a bit of mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
      Other drinks: black tea, green tea, black tea with half a candy cane dissolved in it

Comment

Super awesome day! Started the day off climbing with some friends. The pup had a great time exploring and getting lots of attenttion.

Breakfast: Scramble with eggs, beef, green onion, cheddar cheese, kale
        Snack: Wild pineapple from an abandoned field
        Lunch: Salmon and kale salad
        Snack: Chunk of salami, big spoonful of coconut butter
        Dinner: BBQ chicken, steamed broccoli
        Dessert: 85% chocolate

We had some great burgers for lunch yestyerday. For the buns I did this:

1/4 cup coconut flour
        1 teas. baking powder
        1/4 teas. salt
        1/4 teas. garlic powder
        1/2 cup water
        3 eggs

Blend until smooth. Cook low and slow in a skillet (like pancakes). It made 2 complete buns and was very tasty!

Dinner was steak and steamed broccoli. Dessert was way too many chocolate covered strawberries. I had a mid-morning beer, too.

Comment

Working...
        X