No announcement yet.

Figment of my own imagination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally went to an urgent care. I presented my rash and the good dr said it was indeed a rash. She wrote a prescription for a powder. I told her if it was like gold bond medicated powder it would do me know good. She said it's not the same. I hope she is correct. I really thought maybe a test would be taken to distinguish if it is viral, bacterial, or fungal in nsture. I was also told if it didn't work go see my gp.

Today went to gym and worked out with pt. He stated maybe it would be great if he could train us "animals" with a chair and whip. I told him that I bite. I am also a carrier for rabies. Than I admitted to him that my secret identity is RACOON GIRL.

As RACOON GIRL my eye sockets darken, i scavenge through the dumpsters for choice food, and I attack when cornered.

I guess that is why I love junk food. The spirit of the racoon wants me to eat everything. That is probally why I caved and ate Taco Hell or it could be my TOM.

Weight today is 235.6.

Comment

you are a nut

Glad you went to the Dr. I hope it helps.
      You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
      height 5'3
      SW 215 lbs
      CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
      LW 172 lbs
      GW 125ish lbs

Comment

No I am Racoon Girl not Captain Cashew. Close but that doesn't count. RG eats CC for breakfast.

Comment

oops...so sorry RG. When's our next outing?

Age 48
          height 5'3
          SW 215 lbs
          LW 172 lbs
          GW 125ish lbs

Comment

next weekend is good for me. you pick the place where our adventure will take off. Don't worry, I can control RACOON GIRL, so no rabbid bites for you.

Comment

So good to hear. You can bite the evil bunnies instead. Maybe we could hit Payne's Prarie?

Age 48
              height 5'3
              SW 215 lbs
              LW 172 lbs
              GW 125ish lbs

Comment

sounds good to me. say around 11.

Comment

should work

Age 48
                  height 5'3
                  SW 215 lbs
                  LW 172 lbs
                  GW 125ish lbs

Comment

I have had two terrible vistors this week. Tom and Bj gained up on me and I caved. Not just any cave but a full collapse. I am still digging myself out.

Comment

I'm sorry...keep digging!

Age 48
                      height 5'3
                      SW 215 lbs
                      LW 172 lbs
                      GW 125ish lbs

Comment

Today's Walking Adventure

Today's walk with Valmason started off as a normal walk. We walked, talked, and laughed. Sometimes at the same time. Then across the street we spied a path that led to a living forest.

We daring crossed the multilane road barely avoiding becoming roadkill. Once we entered the forest we were faced with a life altering decision. Take the path least, moderate, or most traveled. Otherwise known as left, right, or straight ahead. Valmason took charge an bravely stepped to the path moderatly traveled.

This living forest was in disrepair. There was dirt on the path. (It was like no one knew what a broom was for.) The trees were naked and strown their leaves every where. Just for giggles they would try to trip us by leaving their roots lying about.

We weren't feeling as adventurious so we did not fall/decend the ravine. (Next time Valmason, next time) The dirt path took as to a tree lying down on the job. It refused to wake-up and move so we were forced to climb over it.

Eventually we came upon a wooden bridge. I believe this bridge was put there to intimidate the trees. If they misbehaved than they to would be cut down. (Before we crossed I did check for trolls). We crossed safely than the ominous baying of the dogs started. I believe they were hunting dogs, but what were they hunting. They must have frightened some people because a couple ran past us in terror. Than more baying. They must be getting closer. At that moment I was forced to stop to take the stay pebble out of my shoe. (Did I mention how messy the forest was) While removing the boulder, I mean pebble a person drove past us in great haste. Than more baying. Where are these mysterious hounds. I than think Valmason became possessed. She started to pick up stray trash. I think it was the dogs speaking to her. She even picked up a bag of poo. The baying got louder and closer.

Eventually we saw the wild and demonic beast. I was just glad they were on the other side of the ravine. They followed us with their malviolent eyes until we left. I am pretty sure if we took the left path we would have nevet left the forest. As we stepped one last bay was heard and shivers were ever present.

Comment

Love reading about your adventures!
                          Female 55
                          Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                          Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

Thanks pedidoc. And I swear they are the truth and nothing but the truth. (With a little embellishment on the side)

Comment

I'm going to be in Orlando for a conference in April. I hope to go on an adventure then......
                              Female 55
                              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

The more on the adventure is always the better. Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X