Fat gay guy at 265 lbs 45 years old in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy and have fun :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

I am also 47. I have been Primal since June 1 and have lost about 18 pounds since then. I'm lifting and just started jogging, but I have plateaued at 174 lbs for over twelve weeks. The scale is not helpful. Believe what your clothes are telling you. I put on one of my "skinny" shorts yesterday and had to reclassify them as "fat" shorts...they were too big! I didn't start to drop weight until I gave up dairy, on the advice of several posters on this forum. (I still use cream in my morning coffee, but that coffee craving is going away). And, I still drink red wine once a week or so. There are lots of great ideas here to figure out what works for you. I've had so many health improvements since I started, I will never go back to SAD. I hope you find that to be true for you.
      As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

Comment

Welcome!

As someone mentioned, grain isn't a food group, maybe a sub food group. Decent grain would be a good thing to feed livestock during times of grass shortage, but in the interest of profits over humans, we've turned decent grains into crap, even for animals.

Anyway, eat good foods, enjoy the sun, move around, lift some heavy shit, and get some sleep. Enjoy!
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
        X