Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upside-down pizza?

Enjoy your vegging.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I guess I'm too geeky for my own good. I went flipping for trashy tv to watch and ended up on Modern Marvels.
      I have tomorrow's office food packed: pan fried chicken with kale, spinach and broccoli; broccoli and blueberries; swiss and pastrami rollup with blueberries and snow peas; pepperoni, broccoli, strawberries, and blueberries. I will laugh in their face as they eat trash food and drool over mine.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Krist0ina
        Hopefully with the same old badassery and sarcasm.
        Hey look, another volunteer for the Cerberus colony. And you really have no idea what baddassery you just invoked. Begone, foul grain eater, or I'll MAKE you begone.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Feeling better today. Yesterday's vegging and lack of brain usage what what I needed, as was the extra sleep. I'll still be in the thumb spica brace today, but mostly as a precaution. I'm not in pain anymore and have no desire for it to come back.
          Breakfast will likely be homemade chicken mole (courtesy MIL) in an egg wrap.
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            Feeling better today. Yesterday's vegging and lack of brain usage what what I needed, as was the extra sleep. I'll still be in the thumb spica brace today, but mostly as a precaution. I'm not in pain anymore and have no desire for it to come back.
            Breakfast will likely be homemade chicken mole (courtesy MIL) in an egg wrap.
            mmmm mmmmm mmmole (using my best austin powers voice)

Comment

• I love mole'.
              Georgette

Comment

• Well, breakfast was chicken mole, anyways. The wrap stuck to the pan and I'm not big on straight scrambled eggs.
                I think this week's main self therapy project will be work zen and nolite te bastardes carborundrum. I'm tired of getting worked up into a tizzy because someone else can't get their shit together.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                  Well, breakfast was chicken mole, anyways. The wrap stuck to the pan and I'm not big on straight scrambled eggs.
                  I think this week's main self therapy project will be work zen and nolite te bastardes carborundrum. I'm tired of getting worked up into a tizzy because someone else can't get their shit together.
                  Something I need to work on as well. Which reminds me, I need to call a certain attorney later today.
                  Georgette

Comment

• I'm seriously with you on the nolite te bastardes carborundrum. That's my new motto.
                    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Lunch was a bunless cheeseburger with fries. Dinner was Arby's, roast beast with cheese x2.
                      Went for a walk with the froot loop after work. Got in half a mile before she got too tired.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ok, so the wanna be cheese sauce wasn't my best option.
                        I also broke down and took a half a muscle relaxer last night. No more pain, just zonked. I'll be fine once I get up and moving.
                        Slept just over 6 hours. I had a damn zombie nightmare again. I need to really think about what those mean for me, because I've been getting them pretty frequently.
                        I've been getting something that kinda concerns me. It's a tingly/ pins and needles sensation at the back of my skull, combined with a nearly daily low grade headache. I should probably go see the chiro about it.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Go go go! Have you been able to keep up with the swimming and hot tub soaks that seemed to help before?
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• I ended up stopping going to the gym when I was sick. I may need to start doing daily baths in the evening.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ok,I set up a chiro appt for after work. We'll see what he has to say.
                              I made a NASTY discovery a few minutes ago. I halved an avocado and filled in the space around it with broccoli and snow peas. Then I left it overnight. That avocado tasted more floral than a flower shack. It tasted like eating old lady perfume. I ended up chunking it and damn near tossing my cookies. Thankfully, everything else survived. Lunch is pan cooked chicken, kale, and broccoli; snow peas and broccoli; and blueberries, pepperoni, and strawberries.
                              I have also decided to go on a sugar detox. I'm allowing fruit, so I don't go apeshit, but it'll definitely be a test.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Keep us posted on what the chiro says. Hey, I just typed this while looking at the tv. Curse you Doctor Who!
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X