Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She'll probably make a splash!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Let me dive right into the pool of applicants here...
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Fish out a good one!

Comment

• I might hafta flounder around for a bit.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• It's no treble, we will wait....

Comment

• Stop clowning around... procrastinating is the anenome of productivity...

Comment

• I'm trouting to come up with something. These puns are fishy.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Holy carp, you guys are still going with this?
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• You're a strange grouper people.

Comment

• I'm in pain. And exhausted. I hit my wall not long after lunch. I'm really waffling on just going home vs. trying to tough it out.
                      Blackfish to your regularly scheduled programming.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I went home an hour and a half early. I was in too much pain and way too exhausted to deal with it. Still zonked, but let's blame that on the Nyquil hangover. Been wearing my wrist brace or thumb spica brace since I got home, so that feels a little better. I'm not in pain any more, just exhausted. Had a mcAlister's Savannah salad for dinner, with 3 or 4 kettle jalapeno chips.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Well, that explains why my body's happy point is around 125. 125 is my breakpoint from "acceptable" to "fitness" in terms of body fat percentage, or roughly 25% body fat. I'm going from enough body fat to lower than what genetic history deems desirable. I guess now my question to myself becomes whether I want to try and break that barrier and reset myself to a "fitness level" of body fat or accept hanging around the barrier.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Would that be the Great Barrier Reef?

Comment

• I've actually been being really good. Saturday, I had prime rib, baked sweet potato, caesar salad, and some cheesy fries. Instead of ice cream, I had berries and whipped cream. Today was upside down pizza (no crust needed) and I may have more food later.
                              I'm still hurting. Not as bad, but still there.
                              I also bowed out of going to the in- laws tonight. I needed a veg night alone.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Glad you are taking some needed time for yourself. Seems like a good idea on a Sunday night, especially. Gotta recuperate before work! Hulky has been sleeping pretty much all day and my migraine seems to have disappeared, so I'm off to nibble and veg with Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X