No announcement yet.

Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleh, work issues and then a cancelled show to add insult to injury. I hear you on politics. K and I had that very conversation the other day. Apparently competence is not enough, well, like you I say 'f*ck that' I hope it gets better or at least that you get to unwind some this weekend.

Comment

• I doubt it. I'll likely hafta go in and handhold drafting through a drawing they should be able to do in their sleep. Or work on something else I was given less than 24 hrs on because jackass can't get things to me on a timely schedule.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Lovely. What show was cancelled out of curiosity?

Comment

• One of my guilty pleasures: What Not to Wear.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            One of my guilty pleasures: What Not to Wear.
            huh, fair enough. We all need guilty pleasures.

Comment

• Oh no, how could they cancel that one. So many people still need their help...
              I used to love watching that with my Mom. It was from them that we learned that "stretch pants" were out.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I'm sure they cancelled it to make room for honey booboo gets married to swamp people.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  Oh no, how could they cancel that one. So many people still need their help...
                  I used to love watching that with my Mom. It was from them that we learned that "stretch pants" were out.
                  The are???? Holy crap... no wonder they laugh at me when I go running down the street! And I thought they were fashionable.... all black with a purple stripe that runs from the left hip, down the thigh and across the bottom of the right leg.... I have one with a fuschia stripe as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                    Oh no, how could they cancel that one. So many people still need their help...
                    I need them! I've been dropping the hint to my family and friends for YEARS that I need to be secretly video taped and put on that show!!
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I've been dropping hints for a while, but apparently, since I dress better than most of the natives, I'm considered well dressed. Well, now, I am. Back in college, I was all about the sloppy men's cargo pants a size too large (usually camo), tie dye shirts and hawaiian shirts 2 sizes too big, and tank tops with nothing over them.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Woohoo! Today's workday ended on a minor win: the city flat out dismissed my ticket, since I proved I got it inspected. No court fees or anything.
                        Breakfast was mug quiche (2 eggs, a slice of cheddar, a handful of kale/ spinach, and leftover chicken.) Lunch was a hunk of andouille, a garlic sausage, and a few slices of cheese.
                        Work went fairly quietly and uneventfully. Got that report out, rough anyways. Got a big drainage report out. Nice, quiet, minimal drama.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Saving money is more than a minor win to me . Glad you got a quiet day today! Seemed like you needed it.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• True. That's an extra $145 I wasn't anticipating having in my account. I should stick it in savings or sock it back to pay off my last personal loan. In reality, I dunno.
                            I slept last night. A LOT for a weekday. I sacked out on the futon from roughly 2030-2200, took my pills when my alarm went off, sacked back out for another half hour, got up and got ready and went to bed, and was out until 615. Still want more. Not feverish. Just feeling sick. I think I need to run the neti pot this weekend.
                            Whar I need is to take today off. In reality, last pay period's doctor visit probably screws me out of being able to take sick leave today. Epsecially since it's a Friday and hte Friday before the schools get spring break. It'd be suspicious, even if it is true that I'm sick.
                            Last edited by naiadknight; 03-08-2013, 05:49 AM.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I hope you have a great day at work.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Hopefully it is a good end to the week. Being sick on a Friday sucks especially near a holiday. No matter how sick you are they think you are just trying to get over. Suspicious sonsab!tches.

Comment

Working...
                                X