Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Iowa has no such requirement. Thankfully. I can barely afford to register the danged thing every year!
    Thanks for reminding me I have to pay the State of Ohio for my birth by renewing my DL and registering my vehicle. There goes $85.
    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
      Thanks for reminding me I have to pay the State of Ohio for my birth by renewing my DL and registering my vehicle. There goes $85.
      $85!!! It's $220 for my car, $150 for Brad's car, and $165 for his truck!!
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• When I bought my new car, it was freaking $600 in Maine to register it. And this is not an expensive car. I think the city clerk should have worn a stocking over her head and held a gun on me while I wrote the check. BTW I did not know it was going to cost this much and it was a serious dent in my budget.

That cop was jerk. I mean, who isn't anxious when they get pulled over? Seeing Mars lights in your rear view is a serious anxiety inducer! I'm a seriously laid-back person and when I got pulled over a few months ago I'll bet my heart rate rocketed up to about 150 and I don't want to think about my blood pressure, which is normally on the low side. He probably gets off on freaking people out.
        Last edited by Siobhan; 02-28-2013, 03:58 PM.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• It's a new month. Time to set out some ground rules.
          1) Stick with the new adrenal therapy, complete with colorful veggies, primal, and stress reduction techniques. To tht end, I may need to find one of my old journals and start carrying it with me to release stress at work.
          2) Get Molly inspected and take care of the damn ticket.
          3) Quit spending so much damn time online, including Guild Wars 2 and here.
          4) More productivity at work. I need to acquire a copy of 4 hr Work Week.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Nice goals. I should follow them myself, though I don't know any Mollys or know if she/they need inspecting.

Comment

• Fogging Molly is my car, hence the ticket reference.
              Breakfast was a bacon spinach mug quiche.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                4) More productivity at work. I need to acquire a copy of 4 hr Work Week.
                It isn't so much about productivity at work as about arranging your work so you can get others to do most of the work.

The libraries probably have it as well. I actually have all his books on Kindle, but they can't be loaned.
                Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Wait, the cop who pulled you over wasn't a black guy with an African accent, was he?
                  Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• What I really need is a guide to workplace efficiency, in terms of personal productivity. I may be making it up as I go, though.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                      Wait, the cop who pulled you over wasn't a black guy with an African accent, was he?
                      No, some Hispanic guy not too far removed from the border.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I think you might be looking for Getting Things Done.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

No, some Hispanic guy not too far removed from the border.
                          Just making sure it wasn't my adopted brother. :P

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Fogging Molly is my car, hence the ticket reference..
                            Yup, I got that. I just know no cars or people named Molly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                              Just making sure it wasn't my adopted brother. :P
                              Hold the phone, adopted brother?! Missed that one. Unless you're referring to the redneck Brother.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              Yup, I got that. I just know no cars or people named Molly
                              Ahhh.. makes sense.

I'm not sure I want to eat the lunch I brought. It's good food, just not what I want. Decisions, decisions.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Hold the phone, adopted brother?! Missed that one. Unless you're referring to the redneck Brother.
                                Nope. He came over to Midland College, and Mom kind of adopted him (not legally, but he's considered one of the kids). If it was him, I was going to give him crap.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X