No announcement yet.

Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without grains, it'd be difficult. Unless you just do a thin shell of chocolate, but that'd be a different crunch. Maybe some sort of dehydrated nut thing.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      Without grains, it'd be difficult. Unless you just do a thin shell of chocolate, but that'd be a different crunch. Maybe some sort of dehydrated nut thing.
      Yeah, that was my thought. It would probably not be worth the hassle anyway. Perhaps one could make the nom nom paleo - paleo truffles just with a hazelnut in the middle. I might have to try that one day when I feel like chocolate.

Comment

• Things I hate today:
        1) Everyone
        2) Everything
        3) Pretty much the whole damned world.
        TMI:
        My body decided that today was a fine day to find all the loose pieces of shit rattling around in me and send them all down. But not as a solid log or even diarrhea. Today's bathroom visits have been a nasty case of tar ass. MY entire torso from tit level down is suffering from the digestive track's decision: discomfort, the pain of not being able to take a good shit and pent up gas.
        /TMI
        Slept well last night. Even with passing out right after playing Guild Wars 2 on the futon and moving back to the bedroom at 330, I got in a solid 7 hrs of 7 hrs 20 min in bed.
        Not hungry. I may actually listen to my body today in regards to breakfast. I'm hoping to help my body purge itself of the cause of the aforementioned TMI.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          Things I hate today:
          1) Everyone
          2) Everything
          3) Pretty much the whole damned world.
          TMI:
          My body decided that today was a fine day to find all the loose pieces of shit rattling around in me and send them all down. But not as a solid log or even diarrhea. Today's bathroom visits have been a nasty case of tar ass. MY entire torso from tit level down is suffering from the digestive track's decision: discomfort, the pain of not being able to take a good shit and pent up gas.
          /TMI
          Slept well last night. Even with passing out right after playing Guild Wars 2 on the futon and moving back to the bedroom at 330, I got in a solid 7 hrs of 7 hrs 20 min in bed.
          Not hungry. I may actually listen to my body today in regards to breakfast. I'm hoping to help my body purge itself of the cause of the aforementioned TMI.
          I find that when I am FOS, I don't get hungry... Eventually the tube gets full and no more go in without some come out...

Comment

• The day just keeps getting better. The lead drafter has decided he's an engineer and platman, too, and has decided in his own mind that I'm inept because I don't have my seal and don't have a magic 8 ball to give him an immediate yes or no.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Consume too much coconut oil... that'll clean you out!

Feel better soon.
              Primal since March 5, 2012
              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I feel certain you could use chopped up pork rinds for primal rochers. Or rice crispies for those who do rice.

Comment

• Nonono, not the hazelnut bits on the outside, but the crunchy shell under the chocolate shell. Y'know, the only nonprimal bit in the whole damn thing.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Feeling slightly more human. Had BP Oolong around 11 and 2 garlic sausages w/ 2 oz cheese for lunch. Still not happy at the drafter, but trying to remind myself that the only person who can deny me happiness is the one I allow.
                    I also got the rest of my birthday/ Valentine's gifts from Geek at lunch: a DNA double helix necklace/ earring set, smart putty (similar to Silly putty, but ferrous and comes with a Neodymium magnet cube), and... wait for it... a BENTO KIT!!!! I have reason to start taking my lunch again! It even came with a metal spork in it's own little sleeve in the carrying pouch. Squeee!!! I guess Geek and family were right in demanding a wishlist...
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Nice gifts!
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• I sooooo want the Bento kit! The necklace is beautiful!
                        Georgette

Comment

• That's what I mean. Surround a hazelnut with ganache, then roll it in chopped up pork rinds. Then dip that in chocolate and sprinkle it with chopped hazelnuts. Mmmm.

Comment

• Actually, you may not even need to chop it up. It might be the wrong shape, but... *wanders off muttering and plotting*
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Speaking of muttering and plotting...
                              I've been doing more research on adrenal fatigue (I know, surprise, right?) The more research I do, the less I think HFLC is my way to go. Low carb primal seems to be what is most highly and often recommended (aside from those who mention whole grains.) VLC has also been making me feel deprived of silly things, like veggies and meat. still digging to find MY "right" answer.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• That necklace is awesome! I want a bento kit for my kids.
                                Primal since March 5, 2012
                                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Working...
                                X