Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I just water down over-brewed tea.
    Well, damn, there you go making sense again.

Comment

• Happy V Day NK!

I found out last night that me and fried mushrooms no longer have a love affair. Ugh. I feel your pain, especially over Little Ceasars. I love that stuff!
      Georgette

Comment

• My ear's twinging and my fingers are swollen. Damn inflammation. Stupid wheat.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Happy Hallmark Holiday, y'all! I got Geek chocolate, chocolate, a card, and those conversation hearts he love. I still need to figure out one more thing that is a bit more permanent.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm exhausted from the mushrooms. Like I could literally fall asleep under my desk right now. Darn wheat.
            Georgette

Comment

• Geek did well for Hallmark Holiday. He created his own bouquet with blush roses (the only kind I like) and wildflower like flowers (daisies, irises, hyacinth) and gave me berries with dipping chocolate and caramel.
              Dinner was steak, shrimp, and caesar salad.
              The fitbit apparently considers certain activities to translate to steps, which I found funny as hell.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Wow, nicely done geek. ^5

Comment

• I need a mental health day today. I can't, because timesheets are due end of the day and it's Friday and deadlines, but I want one pretty badly. I'll hafta settle for it being Friday.
                  Also found out yesterday that the jackasses next door with the yappy dogs aren't complete asshats. My father mistyped my address into Amazon and my birthday gifts ended up over there. They were kind enough to bring it over instead of stamping it and sending it back
                  Huh. Heart palpitations in conjunction with sugar. Most peculiar. I also crashed out early last night, although I think that has more to do with adult activities than sugar. I know what caused the palpitations, and I know if I go to the doc, she'll just give me meds.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yep, it's official. Today after work, I'm gonna go get fitted for a bra. This one's moving around in all kinds of ways it shouldn't and is uncomfortable.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      Yep, it's official. Today after work, I'm gonna go get fitted for a bra. This one's moving around in all kinds of ways it shouldn't and is uncomfortable.
                      I wish you much luck finding one that fits. After reading the bra-chronicles in journals around here, I wonder how you all put up with the hassle.

Comment

• I just let my husband buy my bras from Victoria's Secret. He seems to know something about sizing...
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I can't find a bra anywhere that fits me properly even with getting measured at 3 different stores. VS says 38D, Macy's says 38C and Nordstrom's throws out a 36D. D cups are too big, its like I'm swimming in there and I kind of swim in a 38C. I just kind of pick whatever.
                          Georgette

Comment

• Fantasie, freya, and Chantelle are about the only things I can find that fit, and I think my option may be narrowing even further.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                              I'm having Little Caesar's tonight and calling it a carb refeed.
                              Good call! Except I see it sucked, so bummed for you. If you were in the midwest, I'd suggest Happy Joe's. Expensive but oh so yum!

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              Interesting observation about fruit sugars. I am noticing the same - apples, tomatoes, onions, etc all taste sweet as heck to me. I used about 1/4 of a packet of stevia the other day and had to toss out my tea it was so horrifyingly sweet. (Not to mention that artificial sweetners taste like sweat of a ball sack...well, what I image such would taste like.)
                              Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                              I've never sweetened tea. Ever. There's a whole act when they serve me sweet tea instead that's reminiscent of giving a dog a pill. My husband wanted sugar to go with my blackberries and I honestly had to stop and wonder why for a few seconds, because they were plenty sweet.
                              I don't usually, but I over-brewed it and was trying to save it. Needless to say it was a double fail.
                              Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                              I just water down over-brewed tea.
                              Well, damn, there you go making sense again.
                              This whole conversation had me laughing and choking on my own tea... *wipesoffmonitor* thanks guys!

Geek did well for Hallmark Holiday. He created his own bouquet with blush roses (the only kind I like) and wildflower like flowers (daisies, irises, hyacinth) and gave me berries with dipping chocolate and caramel.
                              Dinner was steak, shrimp, and caesar salad.
                              The fitbit apparently considers certain activities to translate to steps, which I found funny as hell.
                              My hunny got me a tiny bouquet of three roses. Two little pinks ones with one red one to represent both the kids and himself. And some dreaded chocolates. I *heart* him still.

Yep, it's official. Today after work, I'm gonna go get fitted for a bra. This one's moving around in all kinds of ways it shouldn't and is uncomfortable.
                              I wish you much luck finding one that fits. After reading the bra-chronicles in journals around here, I wonder how you all put up with the hassle.
                              Fantasie, freya, and Chantelle are about the only things I can find that fit, and I think my option may be narrowing even further.
                              Ah the bra conversation continues... I am wearing a Cacique from Lane Bryant. Surprisingly comfy considering the boning, underwire and lace... Much like this one, but all purple.
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Yeah, Lane Bryant doesn't do size dinky. I've heard their bras are good, though.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X