No announcement yet.

Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is pretty freaky that West Texas is getting snow.... I only remember that happening once when I lived in Andrews..... and then it was less than an inch, which for us was huge! Snowmidgets popped up all over the neighborhood..... not enough snow for a full sized snowperson

Comment

• It's happened pretty much yearly since I've been in the Basin. I think I'm an attractant for odd weather. My graduation day at Tech was one of the coldest and iciest on record. It snowed more in Dallas and we had some of the hottest summers on record while I lived there.
      I REALLY don't want to go into work today. I got a fair amount of good sleep last night, but I'm still zonked. Between that, possibly icy roads, and a bad case of the "I don't wannnas," work doesn't sound appealing. Oh well.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yech. Tried a stocking stuffer I got, called an Aeroshot. Inhaled stimulant, essentially, with caffeine, niacin, B12, and B6. THAT was probably the NASTIEST tasting shit I've ever tried. Bitter as poison (yes, I realize it probably could be considered poison in Primal,) with an aftertaste of stevia (not my favorite flavor) and lime. Seems to be kicking in really nicely though.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Thanks, Uncle Sam. I wasn't using that money or anything. It wasn't budgeted at all...
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            Thanks, Uncle Sam. I wasn't using that money or anything. It wasn't budgeted at all...
            It was budgeted. Apparently it is going as part of an interest payment to our benevolent owners in China.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              It was budgeted. Apparently it is going as part of an interest payment to our benevolent owners in China.
              Thank you for reminding to order Rosetta Stone so I can learn Mandarin.
              Georgette

Comment

• Talking about my budget. That's going to change the schedule I'm using to pay stuff off.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

Talking about my budget. That's going to change the schedule I'm using to pay stuff off.
                  I know. Apparently my sarcasm font is broken.

Comment

Thanks, Uncle Sam. I wasn't using that money or anything. It wasn't budgeted at all...
                    Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                    Talking about my budget. That's going to change the schedule I'm using to pay stuff off.
                    Same here. My budget is now jacked. So much for my pay off plan... now the plan is to keep from defaulting... Nevermind ever getting to a place where I can actually afford to start saving for retirement... and student loan companies asking for payments is going to start occuring again in may... 2013 is going to be awesomesauce.

Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    Thank you for reminding to order Rosetta Stone so I can learn Mandarin.
                    You make me laugh.
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

I got a bill from the hospital from my ablation yesterday that's $5514. Yeah, I have the money for that so I can blow it out my ass. Jesus fraking Christ
                      Georgette

Comment

• A friend of mine got a bill from her local hospital for $125. She had taken her son to the ER, waited for 3 hours and left. They charged her that for a blood pressure and temperature check...
                        Primal since March 5, 2012
                        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Trying to kick sinus crud before it gets too bad. Thawing out the broth you gave me for Christmas in the sink.

Nom nom nom.
                          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Try Kill Everything tea, as hot as you can stand it without burning yourself. The steam'll open up your sinuses.
                            Lunch was garlic chili salmon, flounder, and green beans.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Too broke to get pretty much anything right now.

Drinking peppermint, rose hip, and nettle leaf tea. Need to add echinacea to my next pot. Took everything I have that might be antibacterial or antiviral. Have the redneck humidifier going with eucalyptus and rosemary oil + peppermint leaves. I'll survive it. It's just at the beginning where it's thinking about being evil, so it should go away soon.
                              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Tasty tasty chicken broth.

*burp*

Y'know, I think this is the first time I've actually felt warm in a few days...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X