No announcement yet.

Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guh. Scratch goat's milk off my list of edibles. My stomach is staging a protest.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• That Hobbit review has to be someone yanking everybody's chain... no one can truly be that stupid.

Please?

Comment

• Ok, hive mind, I need some help deciding on whether to visit the urgent care shack after work. Every few minutes, I'm getting sharp, shooting pain, almost like an electrical jolt run down my neck, dissipating in pain as it goes. It seems to have stopped, but now I have a mild headache.
        Should I go to the urgent care place after work?
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'd go. Better to be safe than sorry. Especially this time of year
          Georgette

Comment

• Pinched nerve? How about some stretching exercises on the floor of your office while you decide?

Comment

• I agree with Sabine. Any tension in your neck if you massage it?
              Depression Lies

Comment

• My neck is always tense, thanks to the cervical impingement (right word? It's not herniated or completely slipped, but it's not in the right place, either.) I know I carry stress in my neck and shoulders, but I can usually tell when the nerve is pinched from stress when my shoulder starts hurting me.
                I can't really get into the stretch I usually need to get at it here at the office. I might be able to get close though.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• The hobbit review is hilarious. Though to be fair Tolkein doesn't rip off HP nearly as much as Stoker ripped off Twilight.

Good luck with your neck Naiad. I've found massages to work wonders, well, once I found a decent massage therapist.

Comment

• I guess going on a tangent here, but have you seen a chiropractor about the impingement? Just doing some quick googling, seems like something that physical therapy or manipulation could help.
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Yes, but I stopped going when I became unemployed. I need to find a good one in Odessa and start gonig again.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• ahhh... that Hobbit review.
                        I needed something to gape/laugh at.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Definitely insulin sugar sensitive now. Had some flan at the restaurant with lunch and damn near fainted from the sugar rush. It took all I had to stay conscious.
                          My neck is still bugging me and my boss is asking me to go see a chiro. Sick at the idea of missing work again, though,
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hello, cyclobenzeprene. Hello to you, too, 500 mg Naproxen. Tonight will be a good night when y'all get to work.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm actually more worried than I was. THe aforementioned drugs didn't do squat to help my neck. Having Geek rub my neck didn't really help either (sure felt good though.) Correcting my posture didn't help. We'll see how it goes today.
                              Dinner was half a spaghetti squash and sauce. Lunch was at a little Mexican food place I wasn't too impressed by.
                              *TMI*
                              Really hating my body right now and really wanting to ditch this BC. Minimal blood, but more cramps than I've ever had to deal with. This damn gas isn't helping any. It took a lot of will power notto fall face first into the loaf of French bread I bought Geek.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Sorry your neck is being, errr, a pain in the neck. What the hell do you think is up with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X