No announcement yet.

Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, the relevant XKCD. Brava madam, brava.

Comment

• Wish someone had warned me earlier about porcupines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
        Wish someone had warned me earlier about porcupines.
        but then you would have missed the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          but then you would have missed the point.
          Not sure which hurt more, the pun or the porcupine...

Comment

• Touche...damn I need accent marks.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Lunch was eggs in a nest soup. 1.5 c homemade chicken bone broth, 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp salsa, with 2 egg white threaded into it ala egg drop soup and 2 egg yolks poached in it.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Even with judicious saving (5% gross 401K, 10% net savings, 13% net cushion in checking/ month), and a generous grocery bill, as well as accounting for birthdays and medical, I can pay the car off by late August. If I roll the car payment into savings, like I'm planning, and Geek can pull off his half, we can pay off the house in 5 years. I'm boggling at that. I'll be 33 and own a house, title and all.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• That is awesome NK! Do it.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Tonight was snow crab, shrimp, scallops and potato in a white wine butter sauce with a caesar salad. (And three cheddar biscuits.)
                    We also went to see the Hobbit. I HIGHLY recommend it..
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• *facepalm*
                      My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                      My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                      Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                      Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• lol I wonder what kind of responses that guy got.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Apparently they took down the thread
                          My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                          My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                          Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                          Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Just... Ow. How do you... I mean, people can't really... Ow, my brain. I tried to follow idiot logic and sprained something.
                            REALLY looking forward to Friday evening. I used to get bummed at less the 3 solid weeks of holiday from classes. Now, I'm ecstatic to get two official days off back to back.
                            West Texas will be getting it's dust on, I see. Fully expecting brown skies, wind and sand burn, and allergies from hell. Sustained at up to 40, gusts up to 60.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Please, please, PLEASE, let it be a satire of present-day focus. Please.

Comment

• I'm reading The Hobbit right now and love it! Tristan and I want to see the movie so we may do it this weekend.

Wow, the guy who wrote that thread is uber intelligent. I mean really smart
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X