No announcement yet.

Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as an additional resource: Ginseng Complex 1000 mg 100 Capsules | Summer Extravaganza

At one point, this was much cheaper and I bought a few bottles. I felt like it was really helpful. Buying the ingredients solo ends up being just as expensive or more. Eleuthero root seemed to be the magic ingredient for me and I have some at home, but haven't been taking it. I haven't tried Ashwagahnda for a while, but maybe I will soon...
    Depression Lies

Comment

• My brain is fried today. Lack of sleep and sugar overload Sunday because ti was a birthday. I probably shouldn't have gotten caffeine, but I felt I needed it.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I need to find this stress stop for myself and my 15 year old. I'm hoping it will make me feel like I actually give a half fuck. Maybe

Sent with mind bullets. That's telekinesis, Kyle.
        Georgette

Comment

• I read an interesting link between magnesium and anxiety/ depression. I started adding magnesium back in with my evening pills and I'm already starting to tell a big diference. Interestingly, it's also having a positive effect on my weight, I think. (Jury's still out on that one. My body may be swinging back to the lower winter weight.) I've also been meaning to get some GABA, but I keep forgeting. The magnesium and Stress Stop seem to be doing the job for now, along with journaling/ release.
          For those curious why I'm not writing as much, I think I've found my body's happy point: mentally, physically, and emotionally. I've found a job that makes me happy at the end of the day. (For me, teaching is one of those "I get to do this for a living AND get get paid?!" type jobs." It's a job that keeps me moving throughout the day. I've found my body's "happy diet," and while it ain't primal/ paleo/ Peat/ whatever, it's the one that works for me. I've found exercise releases I never had before. I've gotten over emotional injuries from my past that I thought would never go away.
          TL;DR: I'm finally happy(ish) with my job, my family, my friends, my body, and my brain.
          I think this may be a closing for this journal. I'll still be around on MDA, occasionally, but I don't need to plot and plan my food, exercise, and emotions to survive anymore. I think I'm off the warpath and living by the lake on a mountain.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Glad to hear that you are feeling balanced and loving teaching. Hope to see you around.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Bon voyage, Naiadknight!

Comment

• Congratulations, Naiad! I hope to see you around.
                Primal since March 5, 2012
                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• For those curious, I did post a success story on the forum. It's called "Off the Warpath."
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                  X