Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of you.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I managed to eat PHD friendly food. My circling thought seems to be moving from "I don't know" to "I can't. " That really scares me.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Thank y'all for the support. Yesterday was the worst I've been in a REALLY long time (college and high school are the last times I remember that particular variety. ) Last night I finally remembered I have some hippie stress pills. Traditional brain meds may not work, but the Stress Stop does. I also have added impetus for my PHD30: if I can do it while I'm THAT far gone into my head, I can do it on ANY occasion. Today's zenpencils comic is particularly evocative.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Thanks for the zenpencils plug, I added that to my RSS reader.

Is the Stress Stop by Pure Life Naturals? I just did a search and that's what came up. Those adaptogens (rhodiola, holy basil, eleuthero root, ashwagandha) are pretty amazing.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• I think that's what it is, yeah. It's the only thing that seems to work for me.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm glad to hear you are starting to come out of your funk. Those are scary.

Sent with mind bullets. That's telekinesis, Kyle.
              Georgette

Comment

• Halfway done with classes today. I chewed my second period up one side and down the other today for being jackasses yesterday.
                The Stress Stop really seems to be working. My stomach is a little unhappy with me because of the coffee, but it's passing.
                These past several days are all related to the 2/3 of a funnel cake I ate Monday, I think. I honestly think the sugar and fryer oil threw me into a tailspin. On that note, I'm cutting added sugar and industrial oils for good. I never want to feel that way again. EVER. If sugar and bad oil does that, F THAT.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Who, me? I didn't just eat a 3 lb dinner. Y'know, one composed of snow crab, tomato basil soup, and buttered salted rice? One that would have been freaking divine? Nah.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• I had to resist the urge to call out political idiots online. These are the same idiots who can't be bothered to use proper grammar, capitalization, or spelling. These are the idiots who insist on repeating the party line from whatever network news they watch without checking the stories or facts *coughfauxnewscough* It bugs me how many people will pass on a meme, a news article, an opinion without fact checking first. It's not that hard to run something through Snopes or Google first.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Agreed. I learned very recently that I need to keep any remotely political thoughts off Facebook. I just unfollowed a friend on FB who posted something that seemed very Islamophobic. Might un-friend him altogether (on FB and real life).
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• I tried on my measuring belt from freshman year of high school today. This is the 28" mens leather belt that I had to punch an extra hole in. I was able to put it on using the notch I punched that first day of freshman year. I then loosened it to the tightest factory notch and it fit without muffin top. There have been years I couldn't wear that belt on it's loosest hole and now I can wear it on the tightest hole. Freshman year, I was a toothpick with no curves to speak of yet. That technically means I an thinner now, with curves I didn't have then, than I was in high school.

Sent via carved rock
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Whoa, cool transformation! All of mine is: wow I fill things out now .
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• Note to self: Order Stress Stop.
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              Note to self: Order Stress Stop.
                              Hmmmm... not on Amazon...

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                                Hmmmm... not on Amazon...
                                It is in stock at my local Walgreens. It is $15. I will be checking this out. Thank you for the suggestion. I'm tired of stress and anxiety taking over my life, but I feel nearly powerless to stop it. It's been that way since I had kids and developed a "too much to do, not enough time to do it" way of life, and no way to imagine my life without too much to do...

My anxiety mantra is an exasperated "I don't know" and my depression mantra is "I don't care".

Comment

Working...
                                X