Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha, my liquid supps are just a few drops each, so I chug it in my morning water, along with the pills. I mixed some organic grape juice in it the other morning and it was a treat! I keep wondering if I should try fish oil again, but fermented cod liver seems to be the best and NO THANK YOU.
    My fish oil is Carlson's omega-3. It does what I need it to, and I don't hafta take gobs of it for it to do so. That said, it smells like Pledge with a faint underlying scent of dead fish, and tastes like fish lemonade. I don't take it for the flavor, so I shoot it like a cheap date and then swallow my pills with water to wash it down.
    Today is squats (5x5 @50), overhead press (5x5 @ 45), and deadlift (1X5 @90.) Also did warm up weights, for the hell of it. I'm now roasting, so I'll take advantage of that and go hop in a frigid shower after body brushing.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Oh, shit, today's Tuesday. I thought it was Wednesday when I lifted. Oops. Now to figure out if I skip tomorrow or Thursday as a rest day.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Damn days of the week conspiring against you again

good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          Damn days of the week conspiring against you again

good luck!
          Slippery perishers those days ya know, don't ever trust um....

I'm sure you'll think of something to do to fill the gap, bit of conditioning work maybe!

Comment

• I'm thinking flexibility work. I need to acquire a foam roller. I love my rolling pin too much to subject it to my ass and feet.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              I love my rolling pin too much to subject it to my ass and feet.
              but on a different note, cooking just became a whole lot more interesting...

Comment

• It's a heavy wooden 2 footer with handles and a really smooth glide. Wrapped in saran wrap, it makes an awesome meat tenderizer. I consider the heft and glide to be one if the reasons my pie crusts are so successful.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

It's a heavy wooden 2 footer with handles and a really smooth glide. Wrapped in saran wrap, it makes an awesome meat tenderizer. I consider the heft and glide to be one if the reasons my pie crusts are so successful.
                  back to food erotica I see...

It's not the length; it's not the size; it's all about the heft and glide.

Comment

• Shit. They like me. There's talk of building up a branch of the company around something only I know how to do well. I don't even have my license yet.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

Shit. They like me. There's talk of building up a branch of the company around something only I know how to do well. I don't even have my license yet.
                      ^5. That is awesome.

Comment

• What they don't realize is that they are giving me the tools and experience I need to fly solo, if I want or need to. Given what the going rate for a PWS permit in the area is, minus Uncle Sam and expenses, I could live quite comfortably doing 8 well reports a year. Mind you, a well report takes all of 1-5 active weeks of work, and that includes times devoted to other projects. If I could get 20 well reports out the door in a year, I could flat out pay off the house and live comfortably, even with Uncle Sam and expenses taking half of the income.
                        The only thing holding me back from having that option right now is a lack of a PE license and start up capital. That's it.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Sounds like you can't lose then. Let them fall unsuspectingly into your e-vihl machinations.

Comment

• Today has been primal. Hit my 10,000 steps (4 miles), did my sprints with the dog, stayed under caloric limit and stayed primal.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

Today has been primal. Hit my 10,000 steps (4 miles), did my sprints with the dog, stayed under caloric limit and stayed primal.
                              10K steps.... holy crap.. I had problems getting through 12 of them! (only made it to 9 or 10, so I quit).... Good on ya!

Comment

• Traces and good to see you still keeping on!
                                Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Working...
                                X