No announcement yet.

ZoŽ's Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries...the bandwagon is always waiting for us to get back on. I've been giving myself a cheat day and it really helps me stay on track the other 6 days. I fast the day after the splurge and get on with the week. Sometimes I can't make it through the day eating the things I thought I wanted, but I give myself the leeway.
    Today is my cheat day and I'm looking forward to my fast tomorrow. That's weird.

Comment

I like it when we fuck it. It brings the best posts out of us

Seriously. DEATH.
      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Thanks Toni! I am so glad you are reading my journal too. I need all the support I can get!
        I was on and off over the weekend, so the last 4 days or so have gotten me back to my starting weight of 165lbs (75kg). I am sure some of it is water, but when I weighed myself April 1st I had also been having lots of carbs and therefore holding about the same in water.

Since I was back up in weight I decided yesterday to take my official before pictures (April 12th) but I feel like waiting until I have improved before I show the world my body. Decisions, decisions... meanwhile I've been avoiding my own journal! I got my act together yesterday and am feeling much better, so I will post what I ate (becasue it was delicious).

4/12

Food:
        B: Frozen coconut milk with egg yolk, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of stevia
        L: 1 chicken tender (cooked in olive oil) & bacon
        D: IF

Fittness:
        I took a 2 hour hike (fairly flat) with the family. For a part of it, I gave my cousin a piggy-back-ride. She is probably 45 pounds or so.
        Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-13-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Hahaha, piggybacking should be an official Primal exercise. In fact, they should sell 50lb nieces in the fitness stores :]
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Hey there NoSalad, it was actually my cousin. I wrote niece and then had to change it, haha! I don't know where my head has gone! Yeah, I love her but she was being a whiny butt when she saw cacti in the trail. Heck, I was wearing my Vibrams while carrying her and dodging the cacti!

Comment

I need to try some of these interesting food mixtures I see on here ~ I never would've thought to throw an egg yolk in with coconut milk, cinnamon, stevia. I need more time for experimentation! (Also previously said at a point in my life about 5 yrs ago ;^D )

Comment

It's good Toni, you should try it!

[COLOR="Blue"]4/13

Food:
                B: polish sausage
                L: IF
                D: 'breakfast' sausage and rotmos
                s: pork rinds

Fitness:
                Nothing.
                [/COLOR
                Last edited by ZoŽ; 05-04-2010, 10:34 PM. Reason: I found another SPELLING ERROR! *gasp!*

Comment

Polish sausages.... mm, I used to work at a meat store (a house of horror at 16) they made them fresh there. That, and tender, hot pork... mmmmmmm... I used to cut some and eat it for lunch. I hated that place, but now it sounds like heaven
                  -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Yeah.... sausage is my favorite meat. Can you tell?

Comment

Yes, but then again I'm psychic :P
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Haha.

Okay today... has been the best day ever! SO sunny, so warm and I got a good workout in. I am up in the clouds!

4/14

Food:
                        B: 'breakfast' sausage
                        L: IF
                        D: buttered sweet potato and brštwurst

Fitness:
                        I went on a hilly, hour and a half long walk followed by a park workout of 3 sprints, 2 sets of burpees, and 1 set of box jumps (as many as I could do in a row with 1 minute of rest in between).

Comment

where or what kind of sausage do you get??
                          Get on my Level
                          http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

A local German deli. All my sausage is traditional Euro-style and pretty expensive.
                            The company is called Continental Sausage. They have the highest % fat sausages I have found.

Comment

4/15

Food:
                              B: 1 brštwurst
                              L: 2 brštwurst & buttered sweet potato
                              D: bacon & buttered sweet potato

Fitness:
                              I went on a short walk. I'm really sore in the abs, chest, and arms from yesterday's burpees!

Comment

What's with the sweet potatoes? Y_Y
                                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Working...
                                X