Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Nice!
      Female 55
      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Wow, I was about to order these Merrells.. (Also, ck out Rieker sandals, love them, too.)

Merrell Enlighten Awake (Brittany Blue)

Comment

• I bought these last year and they never fail to get compliments.

Rieker 608B9 Regnia B9 (Smoke)

Comment

• I've been coveting those shoes for quite some time now! Sales! Love them.
            My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Judy, I love both of those pairs!

Tonight I made the maple sausage patties from Nom Nom Paleo's recipe book. VERY highly recommended. A ton left in the fridge, as anticipated, I had used 5 lbs of pork. They are truly delicious. Not sure if that recipe is on her blog or not.

Made it outside at lunchtime for 4.7 miles, 3 walking, 1.7 slow running in the park. Very enjoyable.

Hubby seems pissed off at me tonight. Asked him if he was, and he said "probably". Asked what about, and the reply was "I'm sure I'll think of something". . Seriously? Whatever. That's on him, not me.
              My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• That's so funny. It must be in the air. DH came home and the only thing he said to me is dogs need water. Then he got called out before he got his dinner. Much better mood when he got home, but starved. Of course, he's been a bit unpredictable since his mom died..........
                Female 55

Comment

• Hubby seemed to have gotten over whatever that was by this morning.

Busy day at work. Bottled white wine after getting home. Yesterday was bottling home brew pear cider. Dinner of sweet potato, roasted carrot/cauliflower/brussel sprouts and thin mini lamb chops. Caught up on the last 2 episodes of Game of Thrones, so done for the season now. Hmm. Looking forward to next season.

Son #1 started a summer session of Muay Thai at the university, came home pretty pumped. Son #2's convocation from the tech school is tomorrow afternoon. Nice. He was rather thrilled to get a graduation card from my mom in the mail today with some cash as a gift. I seem to recall she did the same for son #1 last year. Of course, she tries to do the same for both. And my boys are her only grandkids (there are a few from stepdad's kids, but my brother has none).
                  My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Yay, son #2 has graduated! Ceremony was a tad long, but good. While receiving his scroll, he was also again acknowledged for the award he received last week.

Some odd issues popping up at work, which will require a bunch of attention tomorrow.

I've been working at making sure I get at least one or two things done around the home daily, which I often get lax about. Not too much today, as we weren't home till 6 from the ceremony. At least I watered the garden, and turned the compost. It was rather due. Kombucha needs bottling, but not today. Add to tomorrow's list.
                    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• This is how light it still is at 952pm here this time of year. No wonder it's hard to get to bed early.

My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Kombucha is bottled. Ginger added today. New batch on to brew. Next time might be basil, mint & lemongrass. Will have to see how the herbs in the garden are by that time. My pale pink peonies are about to burst into bloom, they are so lovely but last such a short time.

Very rainy day once again. Seems to be doing the garden good. I must get some flowers in at some point as well.

Had planned on gym at noon, but went to a short notice good bye lunch for an old colleague. I had green tea only, and ate my lunch when back at the office. Busy afternoon later, then rain, rain, rain. I have a rather large project to work on over the next week that just came into high priority. Juggling that with a bunch of other work stuff as well.

At home, 3 loads of laundry, baked some paleo dough into little buns, which are fantastic. As good as the Brazilian cheese buns I've made, and easier to prep. Kombucha done.

Eats:

black coffee
                        2 HB eggs
                        green tea
                        half a small sweet potato, one chicken thigh, one small sausage pattie
                        2.5 small paleo buns, baked cod, salad. Wine.
                        My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Steak night yesterday, great as usual. A lovely bottle of merlot accompanying. Hubby and son#1 shared some male bonding time late on the deck with cigars and a glass of spirits.

Farmers' market today was quiet. Brought home rhubarb, lettuce, eggs and a gluten feet sticky bun with quinoa in the flour mix. I've had a bit of it, quite dense, but tasty.

Floated in the pool for some vitamin D synthesis. A local free range chicken is on the grill along with sweet potatoes. Getting hungry...

My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
                            a gluten feet sticky bun with quinoa in the flour mix

Who's feet??
                            Female 55

Comment

• Whoops! iPhone fail there for sure!!! Gluten free!!

My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• LOL. Good one, kath, and you said you weren't funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X