No announcement yet.

Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back, mama!!!! Congrats on the baby! Good to have you around again!

Sent with mind bullets. That's telekinesis, Kyle.
    Georgette

Comment

• Today I am exhausted and sensitive as hell. My little is all congested AGAIN, after a 2-3 week cold, then 11 days of a stomach bug, now another cold after only 3 days well. She snored so loud from it, sleep wasn't really possible. Ah, the life of a daycare baby.

Doing well on my goals so far. Decided to forego the walking today. I think I'll walk early tomorrow morning if possible. If not, I'll walk when I get home. That will make 3 days and maybe I can get some walking in on Saturday too.

One day at a time. One meal at a time.
      My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• All of my girls were sick with colds and stuff by the end if the first full week of school. Another part of parenthood that sucks. Hugs mama

Georgette

Comment

• I didn't really get my walking in last week, but did well with eating. I can see tracking on weekends or when I am eating away from home will be challenging, so I didn't track on Sat & Sun, but I didn't use it as an excuse to go off the rails.

My husband got a job for the season working nights. So I'll have quite a bit of time on my own. It will be challenging, but it will probably mean that I can eat whatever I want to and not have to make elaborate meals. Although I will have to help him with making things since he will be doing 12 hour shifts. Checked out djfoodie.com and he has some great casseroles and stuff that looks pretty easy.

Comment

• I don't track on the weekends either. With hubby home and our schedule so erratic it just isn't feasible.
            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion
            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Lost 3.4 lbs returning to low carb. I feel motivated on the eating front, just not on the exercise front. I am going to go at it from another angle today and stretch, since I have been tight and uncomfortable, which makes me less interested in walking. If after doing some stretching, I can interest myself in walking or spending a few minutes on a bike or elliptical, I will.

I walked most of my pregnancy (until the end), while on maternity leave, and now I am completely unmotivated and my body is sore and uncomfortable in my knees and ankles like whoa. I suppose this is just the process of healing post baby. So I'll slow it down even further to stretching and see if I can't get my head and body on the same page and motivated to get moving again.

Comment

• I hear you on the motivation stand point. I have none. I need to find it somewhere. Not even going up a clothing size is doing anything.

Georgette

Comment

• I envy people who crave exercise and movement. I'm basically a sloth at heart.
                  1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                  2. Eat to heal
                  3. Move to live
                  4. Embrace today
                  5. Live with intention
                  6. Respect my body
                  7. Cultivate joy
                  8. Find my passion
                  9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Energy = null.

Motivation = null.

Baby blues, life exhaustion, who knows, who cares. I am just going to take another break from all of the social media and read books and watch girly tv and such.

Take care and soldier on. I may pop in now and again.

Comment

• Just a thought. Maybe low carb is not the way to go for you. Your hormones are likely out of whack.

Read "Sexy by Nature" by Stefani Ruper

She and many others believe that 100 grams of carb / day is better for women for health and happiness.

Good Luck until we see you again.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        Just a thought. Maybe low carb is not the way to go for you. Your hormones are likely out of whack.

Read "Sexy by Nature" by Stefani Ruper

She and many others believe that 100 grams of carb / day is better for women for health and happiness.

Good Luck until we see you again.
                        This. All of this.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                        X