Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more excuses. I will make good choices.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 11
    Lunch: Beef with mixed veggies, steamed carrots, cashews
    Dinner: Eggs with butter
    Movement: Walked 2-3 miles, push ups
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Blah Blah Blah. I say all this crap about doing some version of whole 30 and set other deadlines and everything and then NEVER post about it ever again. I am the WORST at journalling.

Anyway, millionth attempt at this.

I just posted a bikini pic on the internet, so that's scary. (I mean, it was on FB before, but no one could see it unless I said so.)

New life plan: eat and move with an eye towards my future long term health rather than my short term vanity. The looking good part will follow.

I ate a cupcake for lunch though, so this new motto starts at dinner.
      -Maimonodies

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Yesterday I had lunch with my grandmother at the Bryant Park Grille. Stir fry turkey and veggies, yum. And then delicious steak frites for dinner.
        -Maimonodies

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Ha, it's really hard to maintain the eating good thing if you have any social life AT ALL. The people that I see being 100% paleo warriors are relatively broke gym nuts that don't ever go out.

I've kind of realized that personally, I will probably never be 100%

Life is more enjoyable around 85% for me.

Hi again Liz!
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

HI! Yeah, I have no interest in being a 100%er. I like spending time with my friends! Speaking of which, let's get lunch soon!

This weekend was nice. It was Yom Kippur and once again I breezed through the whole fasting for 24 hours part. Followed by gorging on awesome home made food with family friends and then several beers at a concert. Sunday pho (I was home in DC for the holidays and the area has the best pho outside of Vietnam) full of tripe and "ligaments." Delicious and nutritious.
            -Maimonodies

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Dinner Monday: chicken moo shoo (sans pancakes). Lunch yesterday: bibimbap. Dinner: chicken in a coconut peanut sauce. Lunch today: thai basil beef and baby bok choy.

I am just eating ALL the Asian foods right now. And I love it.
              -Maimonodies

Babes with BBQ

Comment

I always do this whole, "I'm turning over a new leaf and actually journal-ing" thing and then that last for like, 3 days. But I'm trying?

I lent a good friend of mine the PB book and she likes it and wants to do the 21day challenge. I said I'd join her, by which I mean actually holding myself accountable. I'm tracking my intake on myfittnesspal and sharing it with her (and maybe here?) because I find shame motivating. And having to add "an entire pint of ice cream" to a calorie counter will bring me shame.

Blah blah blah bad break up, blah blah blah emotional eating, blah blah blah lots of my clothes are now to tight, blah blah blah unhappy, blah blah dating again and therefore eating out a lot more, blah blah blah look good in a bathing suit.

I'll take some before pix in case I decide to do a B&A post. Basically, I'd like to lose the 7 or so pounds I have gained in the last few months and maybe a few more?
                -Maimonodies

Babes with BBQ

Comment

10 days in, feeling good. I'm breaking out, which often happens when I start to drop weight. Weird and annoying, but I guess it's a good sign. I hate logging my calories, it takes ages. I'll keep it up for the rest of the month out of solidarity, but then I quit. Haven't stepped on a scale, but I look the same and my clothes feel the same. Yesterday I met a friend for dinner and she asked if I had lost weight, so maybe there is a change and I just can't see it? Then again it maybe have been a trick of my clothes OR she just remembers me chubby. Or all of the above, anything is possible.

The raining weather this week is bumming me out. BUT I found a way around my office's web filter's so I can stream the Cup and that is excellent.

Over and out.
                  -Maimonodies

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Working...
                  X