No announcement yet.

Monk's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving up dairy seems like it was a good choice, I may haven bloated on top gaining weight. Since my last entry I have had no dairy and had no desire for it. I have still sought fatty meats and sources of fat that fit what I think should eat and what feels good...mostly eggs, fatty meats coconut products, nuts.
    I did more reading on fermented vegetables and understand the difference between refrigerated kraut and the warm jars of kraut. I bought Wildbrines cauliflower kraut, that stuff is awesome. today was the day after buying and eating some...it cleaned me ot in a good way.
    My pants are getting looser now, that supports my recent changes.

Comment

• a couple days ago I felt like getting Boston Market, checked the carbs of what I wanted to get. I twas difficult trying to wat all that food and left some on the plate. Then I kind of wanted a DQ blizzard, but that will probably be my last, because it did nothing for me and I have come to enjoy the frozen coconut treats much more. still balancing out my fatty meats with the nuts and fermented veggies. I bought some macadamia nuts once my almonds and cashews were gone. Averaging around 20-30 g carbs a day max. I don't shoot for that amount, but haven't felt like pushing for under/max of 10g lately. Might be ready to push this coming week.

Comment

• Today I felt like some Arby's potato cakes, 50g of carbs worth. I am ready to push my carbs down to 10g or lower and geto the same amount of fat or more that I have been getting. I have lost more fat, I can tell from the way my jeans fit. My weight has stayed about the same. It is time to push the limits back to where I saw more progress, I am ready. Got the Macadamia nuts at work and have enough quality fatty meats and coconut oil to make it happen. Tomorrow it will begin!

Comment

Working...
        X