No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Sungrazer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job on the eating!!! Good luck on the job decision.. in today's economy be careful...

Comment

Basic
      Was working late yesterday night, and didn't get to bed before 02:00 am - late for me. :S I even decided to sleep on the sofa in the livingroom so I wouldn't wake the missus, also - my side of the bed was taken by one of my daughters. So sleep was not so good, but at least I got company by my oldest cat. He didn't mind.

Training
      Just mental training today - been struggling with a firewall problem at work. One of the firewalls refused to cluster properly and I couldn't figure out why. Came in to work this evening to continue fault searching and it was working. Did some tweaks and we'll see tomorrow if it is working as it should.

Supplements
      Superbra Krill Oil
      Kelp
      Multivitamin

Diet
      Breakfast: 2 eggs, 5 strips of bacon. Love my bacon and eggs...
      Lunch: IF
      Dinner: cheese sandwich without the bread. Just took some layers of cheese on baking paper, then some sausages and oregano, then some more cheees. Put it into the oven and let it melt/ dry out a bit. Nice little snack. Didn't feel for much more.

Random Thoughts
      Still contemplating my work / job situation - maybe it's just because it is spring and I want to be outside, free of all mundane burdens. Ah, well. Grok on!
      Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Grok on indeed!!! Sounds like you are doing well... keep it up..!

Comment

Basic
          Working late hours Wednesday and Thursday really did screw my sleep up real bad. Have been very tired yesterday and today. Been out all day today though and got some sunshine. Been so warm in the sun that I could even wear just a t-shirt. Got a bit tan starting on my noggin as well.

Training
          Yesterday I did Stronglift 5 x 5 workout A. Warmed up with 10 minute jog on the threadmill, and today I've been washing my wifes bike, my own and the two cars. Talk about slow moving all day.

Supplements
          Krill Oil
          Multivitamin

Diet
          B: 3 eggs with some slices of bacon
          L: Two chicken thighs and one egg a bit later
          Inbetween: Two Primal Muffins (100% cocoa, cocosa and some chopped almonds and hazelnuts in a muffin form)
          D: Not hungry, so IF

Random Thoughts
          Great to be outside in the sun again, garden needs a little maintenance and the garage a bit of cleaning. Hope the weather stays good tomorrow as well.

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Supposed to be nice again today.. get out there and enjoy it!!!

Comment

Oh, I enjoyed the Sunday alright. Changed the brake rotors and brake pads on my 1985 Mercedes 190E 2.0 as well as changing from winter tires to summer tires. I also changed the broken thermostat housing on same car. All while I was basking in the sun. I even got a nice tan going on my arms and head. Usually I've become red as a lobster on my head, but not this year. Excellent!

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Congrats, Sun!!! I have a tremendous weekend myself!!!

Hang on.. summer's comin'!

Comment

Progress pictures

From this, June 2009: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/June-2009.jpg

To this, April 2010:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/IMG_3792.jpg
                  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/IMG_3788.jpg
                  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/IMG_3776.jpg

Did the 5 x 5 Stronglift A today, been fasting since lunch which was 3 chicken drum with tigh and a BAS.

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Holy Cow!!! Is that the same person??? WOW.. bro.. you are looking GREAT!!!!

Comment

Hey - thanks Bulltar - it feels even better than I look! I haven't been at this body weight since early adolescence, and certainly not with this body composition.

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Sungrazer, you look AMAZING and strong as an ox! You are truly gifted with a great physique for primal sculpting. I'm a little bit jealous. No wonder you feel great. I can't wait to see how you look in another month, and two, and three. Keep up the inspiring work

Comment

Fantastic progress, dude!

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

Amazing transformation, brother! You look great & the SL 5X5 is going to bring you to entire new level!

I did workout A today as well.

Keep on keepin' on!
                            ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy View Post
                              Sungrazer, you look AMAZING and strong as an ox! You are truly gifted with a great physique for primal sculpting. I'm a little bit jealous.
                              Hey thanks, but no need to be jealous. I saw your Sledgehammer workouts - you're pretty lean and mean yourself.

Originally posted by Timothy View Post
                              No wonder you feel great. I can't wait to see how you look in another month, and two, and three. Keep up the inspiring work
                              Thanks - I sure will. No doubt. I've been rid of so many strange conditions the last six months that I am really looking forward to summer to see if my pollen allergies have subsided as well. Cross my fingers that it have!

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Originally posted by Blorton View Post
                                Fantastic progress, dude!
                                Thank you - when I look at older pictures of myself I can only imagine how I would look at age 50. I am now 41 years old. Was about time I did something - anything - to improve the situation. I am so happy I started with lowcarbing, and now PB.

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Working...
                                X