Clear All

Today is measurement day!
    After 25 months of living primally, here is my info:

Measurements on November 3 2014:
    weight: 70.0kg (154)
    belly: 35"
    biceps: 11.5"
    Chest: 41"

No change from last month. As strange as it may sound, that is a nice thing to type. Not up, not down, just right where I want to be. I would like a bit more upper body strength, but then I am not particularly pursuing the workout necessary to gain that muscle. :-)

After two years, I am glad to say that I have been able to keep my weight at a satisfactory (to me anyway) level. This is the farthest I have gone (in time) since I started tracking my weight in early 2002 (when I weighed 50 lbs more than I do now!). Although I may not be the strictest (or healthiest eating) Grok, I am comfortable with how I look and feel. I don't eat much vegetable (broccoli is still my staple, and I don't eat it everyday), I eat 3 oz of dark chocolate almost everyday, and once in a month or so I eat potato chips and or corn bread. But ringing in at somewhere between 154 and 164 for almost two years tells me that I am healthier now than when I weighed 204!

Here's my chart from the day I turned primal. May you someday get to see it.

Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Working...
    X