No announcement yet.

~~ My Struggles with Substance Abuse and Weight~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it's going we'll for you. I smoked up until about 3 weeks ago, and I still experienced the benefits of being primal. Not that I endorse smoking, but one step at a time. I am not going to lie either... I have a stash of diet mt. dew in my fridge. I only drink like one per week if that, but still... we all have vices. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Comment

Originally posted by lucearcrona
      Aren't they just the same as Anaheim chiles
      !?!?!
      Height 6'5"
      Heaviest weight: 320 lbs
      Starting primal: 275 lbs Oct 1, 2012
      Current weight: 236 lbs Jan 14
      Short term goal: 230 lbs Jan 31
      Long term: 210 by March?

Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread67022.html

Comment

You'll quit when you're ready. And I honestly don't know if I could've done it as easily without the foundation of being primal for a few months first. I really gained the desire to do good things for my body after cleaning up what I ate. Congrats on your first day of work completed! And especially for avoiding food temptations all day. I work at Cracker Barrel, so I do understand that part! You're really moving things in the right direction! That's nothing short of amazing considering your journey up to this point. That's part of life... a series of challenges to get past... even if we were the ones to create the challenge in the first place, lol.

Comment

That's all amazing news! It sounds like things are really looking up for you!

Comment

Working...
          X