Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Your dad is so fat".... Primal Papa's Journal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? No corking fee?

Comment

• Man, it stinks getting old.... In preparation for paying clients, I have walked some neighbor dogs for free. ( I have 2 dogs, but I am wanting to see how I work with other people's dogs ).... The dogs have been pretty good. In fact, one lady commented that her dog is clearly better behaves since I walked her dog ( on 2x ).... but I work on having the dogs behave while walking. I amke them sit / stay when we reach a street to cross. I make them sit when I stop walking.

So, THAT is good.... but my hips hurt after ( 2 ) one hour walks a day. I do think it is just a matter of getting my hips in shape to walk so much, as it seems "slightly" better now that I have done it a few times. But it isn't so easy to do for a 50 year old guy.

Anyway, I hope to have a regular customer by the weekend. I have a meeting with them and their dog... a border collie who isn't getting any exercise... That is just trouble waiting to happen, LOL. I have a BC mix right now and she definitely needs to work off her energy. When she doesn't she becomes quite whiny and annoying.

At least I am getting decent exercise.
      Start Date 9.24.12
      Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
      CW - 271 pounds
      First Goal - 255 by 2013
      Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
      Other Goal - to get off some medications
      Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
      NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

• Next you'll have to branch out to dog obedience training!

Comment

• How's the dog walking coming along, PP? Keeping you busy and away from the computer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            How's the dog walking coming along, PP? Keeping you busy and away from the computer?
            Ughh.... the whole family has been sick and passing infections back and forth. I'm on my 2nd batch of antibiotics in about 12 days... It has not been fun.

On the dog walking thing.... I wrote a review of a book I read about dog walking and pet sitting. Basically I said the book was good, but the proofreading was very poor. The author read my review and has offered me a free 1 hour consultation for pointing out all the errors that his THREE proofreaders missed. I'm not sure I need a full hour, but I can surely use 15 - 20 minutes.

On another note.... Facebook getting into "Sexting" business?

http://readwrite.com/2012/12/17/face...p-in-the-works
            Last edited by Primal Papa; 12-18-2012, 05:36 AM.
            Start Date 9.24.12
            Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
            CW - 271 pounds
            First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Papa View Post
              On the dog walking thing.... I wrote a review of a book I read about dog walking and pet sitting. Basically I said the book was good, but the proofreading was very poor. The author read my review and has offered me a free 1 hour consultation for pointing out all the errors that his THREE proofreaders missed. I'm not sure I need a full hour, but I can surely use 15 - 20 minutes.
              Nice. That's awesome.

I think more people should hire dogwalkers. I have a few coworkers who (in my opinion) don't pay enough attention to their dog's needs, and then complain when the poor bored doggy goes crazy cooped up in the house. I ask them if they walked their dog, and they say "No, he runs around our backyard though, so he gets exercise." Doh! Walk your darn dogs people (or hire someone like you to do it)!
              ~Jen~

OSW (1/6/12) - 230
              PSW (9/10/12) - 224
              CW (12/5/12) - 208
              GW - 160

Comment

• So, if the world is ending in 2 days, what do you want to do?

Let me see...... sex would be nice..... take my kids out to something they want to do..... sex would be nice...... take my dogs to the dog park...... sex would be nice...... and, in a perfect world, Jennifer Anniston and Diane Lane would be in that sex part.... which my wife would be fine with, since those are the 2 women on my "list". LOL.
                Start Date 9.24.12
                CW - 271 pounds
                First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

• Sex, food, sex, play with the dog, video games, sex, food, vegetate in front of the telly, take a nap, sexy alarm clock... you see where I'm going with this, right?
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• I see a commonality among the lists here..... why is food on the list? Isn't energy the whole reason God made gatorade? /sarc/

Comment

• PP where you at? Philly didn't go down on the 21st did it? Iowa is still here, and I didn't hear anything on the news, so surely Philly is still around. I opened this thread expecting PAGES of unread material and I got 3 new posts... wth? where are you??
                      Primal since March 5, 2012
                      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Jenn I was wondering the same thing.

Primal Papa - where are you?
                        2 weeks of silence... Hope you're doing well!
                        ~Jen~

OSW (1/6/12) - 230
                        PSW (9/10/12) - 224
                        CW (12/5/12) - 208
                        GW - 160

Comment

• Hi folks......

Well, I have stopped using the PB.... My blood levels got worse, and after 4 months, I was down only 10 pounds.... My body never adjusted the way I wanted to as far as bathroom habits.... I was not one who felt great. In fact, the longer I stayed on, the worse I felt.

Someone has a saying in their signature.... "It only works if it works for you." Sadly, in my opinion, it wasn't working, which is a shame because I did "mostly" enjoy eating that way from a taste perspective.

I have gone closer to a CW diet, but avoiding anything "white". And I have been exercising more.

I wish you all the very best.
                          Start Date 9.24.12
                          CW - 271 pounds
                          First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

• Hope you find what works for you.

Comment

• Hey PP,

I hope the changes you make work for you and you reach your goals no matter the route you take to them!
                              “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Comment

Working...
                              X