Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day all!

Blimey, this journal kicks along at pace, and takes some very strange turns, loving it!

And G, I was AWOL yesterday for numerous reasons which was a PINTA, so in answer to your question a while back, yes!

Good man Doc, are you the next food magnet?!

Airing the marmots, classic!!

Comment

• Pinta ???????
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Pain in the ass!

The N was a typo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Good day all!

Blimey, this journal kicks along at pace, and takes some very strange turns, loving it!

And G, I was AWOL yesterday for numerous reasons which was a PINTA, so in answer to your question a while back, yes!

Good man Doc, are you the next food magnet?!

Airing the marmots, classic!!
          I guess I got the name of the journal right... uncharted ramblings...

not really trying to be a food tycoon, just trying to stay busy and outta the bars.... which keeps me outta trouble with the missus... bsides I like to know where my food comes from.... and when the economy collapses I will at least be able to feed myself
          Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-03-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Sage move old boy, sage move, I thought the economy already had collapsed?!

Methinks you'll be residing in Doc towers anon!!!

Comment

Sage move old boy, sage move, I thought the economy already had collapsed?!

Methinks you'll be residing in Doc towers anon!!!
              Tiz being propped up by the government's printing presses (on both sides o the pond).... when the presses stop.... look out beloooooooow!

Comment

• It's a top move, if you're peppered, print more dough, they top blokes in g'mint knows what they'm doing, err...........

Might have to get a hard hat!

Comment

It's a top move, if you're peppered, print more dough, they top blokes in g'mint knows what they'm doing, err...........

Might have to get a hard hat!
                  The scariest words a citizen can ever hear are "I'm from the government, I'm here to help"....

Comment

• What about 'trust me' or 'I promise', or do they count as lies, or untruths as they say here?!

Comment

• I just read back a few pages.

Oh my doc, I love your journal. It gets me all revved up first thing in the morning.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Doc - I just wanna say - sorry in a great big loud voice so everyone can hear ........................
                        one day you will work out why I am sorry............................. if not before - then when Joanie comes knocking and askes about your big ass sausage maker thingy !!!!!!!! SORRY................. didn't mean to imply anything with that wee comment like big ass, or ass sausage, sausage thingy or big sausage...................... I was merely telling Joanie and all who frequent her journal that I thought that you had a big ass sausage maker thingy - and you would be the man to talk to about sausage !!!!!!!
                        Why is it the Gwamma continues to dig herself deeper into holes........
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                          I just read back a few pages.

Oh my doc, I love your journal. It gets me all revved up first thing in the morning.
                          I concurs, Pebs, it is entertaining!

Comment

• G, I believe the Doc is failry tolerent bloke, I'm sure he won't mind you're mentioning of anything to do with his sausage or it's maker, not sure about the big ass though!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              I just read back a few pages.

Better than a big dose of Mag Citrate? lol glad you find humor in my insanity!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                                Doc - I just wanna say - sorry in a great big loud voice so everyone can hear ........................
                                one day you will work out why I am sorry............................. if not before - then when Joanie comes knocking and askes about your big ass sausage maker thingy !!!!!!!! SORRY................. didn't mean to imply anything with that wee comment like big ass, or ass sausage, sausage thingy or big sausage...................... I was merely telling Joanie and all who frequent her journal that I thought that you had a big ass sausage maker thingy - and you would be the man to talk to about sausage !!!!!!!
                                Why is it the Gwamma continues to dig herself deeper into holes........
                                no offense taken... I make ass sausage... I use pork butts to the make sausage from,
                                and I have big sausage.... I put it in tubes about 3" across
                                I won't go in to the size of my ass, though it is considerably smaller than it once was...
                                I'll gladly talk to a lady about sausage.....

Comment

Working...
                                X