Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    yes we just cant resist it LOL but velvet corsets are so nice. my steel boned corset is black velvet. little black velvet dresses are nice too.
    I had a lady friend, maaaaaaany years ago, wore a little black dress to a dinner..... will never forget that night.... got warm in here all of a sudden!

Comment

• LOL i just have the corset, a dress or several, a really nice dress coat, i dont think i have any pants left and definitely no underwear. plus maybe a long sleeve t-shirt. definitely no shoes. velvet and mud do not mix and i have never been neurotic enough to leave the house in gum boots so as i can put my nice shoes on when i get where i am going. it is sink or swim around here.

Comment

LOL i just have the corset, a dress or several, a really nice dress coat, i dont think i have any pants left and definitely no underwear. plus maybe a long sleeve t-shirt. definitely no shoes. velvet and mud do not mix and i have never been neurotic enough to leave the house in gum boots so as i can put my nice shoes on when i get where i am going. it is sink or swim around here.
        I have a hard time finding anything in velvet in my size...... lol

Comment

• i would imagine there is some nice transexual gear in your size out there. plus, and i have said this before, the reason i had to buy a new corset is all the high end second hand ones were in very big sizes. LOL you could just buy some velvet for mrs doc and then you would get to appreciate the outside of it without having to wear the inside bit!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            I have a hard time finding anything in velvet in my size...... lol
            I'm six-foot tall. That's the beauty of skirts... Ah, I did once have a Victorian-style crimson velvet bustle skirt that I had to return (bought on e-bay) because it was too short.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• very early in our relationship, I bought husband-to-be a velvet counterpane. because I'm a giver like that.

Comment

i would imagine there is some nice transexual gear in your size out there. plus, and i have said this before, the reason i had to buy a new corset is all the high end second hand ones were in very big sizes. LOL you could just buy some velvet for mrs doc and then you would get to appreciate the outside of it without having to wear the inside bit!
                yeah transexual shops are'nt in my shopping pervue... I don't think wifey has any velvet.... mayb some of that sythetic/faux velvet/velevtine, but I don't think she has any real velvet, and she probably wouldn't wear it if she did.... but I may have to ask that question of her...

Comment

• I'm an RPG* widow again tonight, so off to do some physical jerks as instructed by Seas (no, not that kind - you have filthy thoughts) and then to bed with a book.
                  *Husband's latest book seems to be doing okay, which is good for him (although it won't quite pay for my shoe requirements).

Comment

• Badger - I was very envious of your shoe shopping....................................
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      I'm an RPG* widow again tonight, so off to do some physical jerks as instructed by Seas (no, not that kind - you have filthy thoughts) and then to bed with a book.
                      *Husband's latest book seems to be doing okay, which is good for him (although it won't quite pay for my shoe requirements).
                      that may be entirely true about my mind... but I wasn't thinking naughty thoughts when I read this... I must be getting old.......

Comment

• I went to get a pashmina this morning and spotted the four velvet scarves I never wear: black, blue, burgundy and purple...and a single black velvet glove (I lost the other one somewhere).

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                          Husband seems to like it too. Actually, he's a velvet fan, but velvet knickers are not very nice (I think, he disagrees).

Also, my joy in airing the marmots (a V Woolf euphemism I adore, though she used it in a slightly different context) freaks husband out, no matter how often I tell him knickers are Victorian nonsense.
                          Once again... you've won my heart. Airing the marmots indeed! *pitterpat*

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          yeah transexual shops are'nt in my shopping pervue... I don't think wifey has any velvet.... mayb some of that sythetic/faux velvet/velevtine, but I don't think she has any real velvet, and she probably wouldn't wear it if she did.... but I may have to ask that question of her...
                          And why must I miss such conversational delights?
                          I was SLEEEPING. *sigh*
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Once again... you've won my heart.
                            The feeling's mutual, my dear.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Once again... you've won my heart. Airing the marmots indeed! *pitterpat*

I had to stop and think about this for a minute, cuz I'm slow sometimes..... and when I got it I laughed....

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              And why must I miss such conversational delights?
                              I was SLEEEPING. *sigh*
                              There are days sleep is over rated.....

Comment

• Spent the morning playing in the garden. I harvested 3 lbs (6.6 kg) of red radish and the same in white radish, and about the same in spinach.
                                I planted some salad greens, yellow squash and zucchini seed.

I sold some eggs to a local resturant. Took him some of the radishes and spinach I harvested today and some of the kale I harvested this weekend..... he seemed happy with the veggies. I may have found a market fo my produce! yeeee haw!

Comment

Working...
                                X