No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never been accused of sounding a sexy before, I can tell ee, I'd have thought the NY accent would shade it, we sounds like yokels round here!

Comment

• DSCN2051.jpg

Went for a run today and all I got was this wet t-shirt! great time running in the misty rain.... skipped the kettlebells... buggers are slippery when wet!

Comment

• looking hot Doc - and a wet t-shirt competition.............................. hhhhhhmmmmmmmm.................... did you get Mrs Subs permission before you started posting wet T-shirt piccys ????????
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Oh My, we have turned doc into a pic ho. Yay!
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            yeah, that would be taken poorly... someone might get their bloomers in a bunch over that one.... lol
            Not likely to happen in this journal though... since a good number of us don't even bother with those things.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• hhhhhmmmmm - commando harem in Docs journal.................. and DD................... hhhhhmmmmmmm

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                hhhhhmmmmm - commando harem in Docs journal.................. and DD................... hhhhhmmmmmmm
                hmmmm a commando harem..... I think I read a book about that once.... "The Athena Project"

Comment

• hiya Doc - howz it hangin.....actually don't let Mrs Doc read that cos thats just WRONG on every level !!!!!!!!
                  But - howz it hangin ??????
                  Have you ever tried the old commando thing ????
                  DD - how about you ??????
                  .......................and yes Gwamma has had one too many. Doc is gonna tell me to take an aspirin and ring him in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• lmao note how i am being silent here. i have been hunting once in my bikini and my assault boots. it was very hot and we were in the hills. commando harem is all good except one still needs to be able to leap fences and gates whilst carrying the firearm and the knife in a dignified manner so we are catching deer not flies. actual what i say to people who go on about the lack of underwear thing is you need to be able to get out of a vehicle and over obstacles without flashing your undies anyways. so what is the diff!!! and after the you tube incident LOL i am sticking with commando myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                      hiya Doc - howz it hangin.....actually don't let Mrs Doc read that cos thats just WRONG on every level !!!!!!!!
                      But - howz it hangin ??????
                      Have you ever tried the old commando thing ????
                      DD - how about you ??????
                      .......................and yes Gwamma has had one too many. Doc is gonna tell me to take an aspirin and ring him in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Just don't call collect!
                      As far as going commando goes... I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of commando, except where a kilt is concerned, in which case it is requirement of the attire.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                        lmao note how i am being silent here. i have been hunting once in my bikini and my assault boots. it was very hot and we were in the hills. commando harem is all good except one still needs to be able to leap fences and gates whilst carrying the firearm and the knife in a dignified manner so we are catching deer not flies. actual what i say to people who go on about the lack of underwear thing is you need to be able to get out of a vehicle and over obstacles without flashing your undies anyways. so what is the diff!!! and after the you tube incident LOL i am sticking with commando myself.
                        youtube incident?????

Comment

• Seas - what incident ???????? and where is DD in all of this banter ????????????????

...small steps....

Comment

• i so am not telling divulging too much in writing. but it had to do with me riding my motorcycle in a pair of low waisted jeans with a g-string on in front of some of the neighbours LOL it is funny now but wasnt at the time. and i had old men i'd never met before joking about putting me on you-tube for a good 6 months later. if i had been commando no one would have noticed a thing, other than the tattoo on my lower back, as i have ridden in front of them before many a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                              i so am not telling divulging too much in writing. but it had to do with me riding my motorcycle in a pair of low waisted jeans with a g-string on in front of some of the neighbours LOL it is funny now but wasnt at the time. and i had old men i'd never met before joking about putting me on you-tube for a good 6 months later. if i had been commando no one would have noticed a thing, other than the tattoo on my lower back, as i have ridden in front of them before many a time.
                              lol... I think the key here is the term "divulging"......

Comment

• okay I think that it is time to PM me with a youtube hint .........................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X