Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    DD - I see that you come from Bristol. A few years ago we went to Bristol and visited the SS Great Britian that was docked at the wharf. This was after visiting bath and seeing the amazing roman baths. Loved that trip !!!!!! You live in a very nice part of England
    Thanks, it ain't bad I suppose! the SS GB, is tops, they put a lot into that renovation, there's also a pub near there called The Orchard, which sells, guess what?! Did you go up to our top suicide spot, the suspension bridge?

    A lot of doughs gone into the Baths as well, they've even managed to get them back open for public use!

    Comment


    • after seeing the colour of the water - I don't think that I would be bathing there any time soon !!!!!!!!!
      nope didn't see the bridge - well I possibly did - but didn't stick in the old grey matter !!!!!!!
      We loved all the little english pubs that we just popped into for lunch. In one it had a big sign saying "no frotting allowed"
      Of course DH had to ask what frotting was.....................
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

      ...small steps....

      Comment


      • Greetings doc....uh may I call you doc? Posting to this here thread, because it meets some criteria of mine:

        1. You have a thread
        2. The thread is hopping with crazy, funny, primal folk...look at them running around in your garden!! They're adorable!
        3. Even though I just used the word adorable, we are both old salties. 32nd Street San Diego; 1990 - 2000. Destroyer.

        Can we sit around the burning oil drum and swap mermaid stories? Your call!
        BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

        My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
          Greetings doc....uh may I call you doc? Posting to this here thread, because it meets some criteria of mine:

          1. You have a thread
          2. The thread is hopping with crazy, funny, primal folk...look at them running around in your garden!! They're adorable!
          3. Even though I just used the word adorable, we are both old salties. 32nd Street San Diego; 1990 - 2000. Destroyer.

          Can we sit around the burning oil drum and swap mermaid stories? Your call!
          welcome to the drum, spin whatever yarn your heart desires..... hope you brought firewood or spirits..... Glad you could find some humor here.... The only thing I take seriously is not taking things seriously... San Diego is a great place.... I'm an right coast sailor, but I did pop in to SD on a deployment. Was there for a week of liberty and had a blast. Gorgeous town.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            after seeing the colour of the water - I don't think that I would be bathing there any time soon !!!!!!!!!
            nope didn't see the bridge - well I possibly did - but didn't stick in the old grey matter !!!!!!!
            We loved all the little english pubs that we just popped into for lunch. In one it had a big sign saying "no frotting allowed"
            Of course DH had to ask what frotting was.....................
            Good day all

            You wouldn't catch I in it as well, although it's meant to have recuperative powers!!

            You can see the bridge from the SS GB, thing spanning the Avon Gorge, something else designed by the bloke who drew up the plans for the SS GB!

            Can't say I've seen a boozer with that sort of sign, but I can believe it around here, classic!

            Welcome to the madhouse, Sugar!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              after seeing the colour of the water - I don't think that I would be bathing there any time soon !!!!!!!!!
              nope didn't see the bridge - well I possibly did - but didn't stick in the old grey matter !!!!!!!
              We loved all the little english pubs that we just popped into for lunch. In one it had a big sign saying "no frotting allowed"
              Of course DH had to ask what frotting was.....................
              Apparently I need to learn English........ <looks up frotting>
              Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-01-2013, 12:27 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                Apparently I need to learn English........ <looks up frotting>
                Not that I've come across it meself, but with some of the pubs around here being somewhat bijou, I can believe it could go on, if their a bit packed!!

                Comment


                • frotting. not to be confused with felching. Or bumming a fag, come to think of it, which means something very, very different (and innocent) on the Blighty side of the pond.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    frotting. not to be confused with felching. Or bumming a fag, come to think of it, which means something very, very different (and innocent) on the Blighty side of the pond.
                    LoL, you ain't wrong, I wouldn't be saying that in an American bar!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      LoL, you ain't wrong, I wouldn't be saying that in an American bar!!
                      yeah, that would be taken poorly... someone might get their bloomers in a bunch over that one.... lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        yeah, that would be taken poorly... someone might get their bloomers in a bunch over that one.... lol
                        you might just get more than you bargained for, certainly.
                        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                        Comment


                        • good evening fellas and fellesses...... frotting - rubbing onself up against the bar for sexual gratification - hmmmmmmm - no thanx.............
                          I don't think that frotting would be allowed in this journal Doc............. on a more serious note...... 14 more sleeps to go, 14 more sleeps to go, hi ho the merrio????, 14 sleeps to go !!!!!!!
                          look out youze fullas - Gwammas nearly there................
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                          ...small steps....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Not that I've come across it meself, but with some of the pubs around here being somewhat bijou, I can believe it could go on, if their a bit packed!!
                            I love that we can "hear" your accent in your posts.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              I love that we can "hear" your accent in your posts.
                              What accent me dear, I bisn't got un, s'now?! Some people roun yer ave got a Brizzle accent mind!

                              Comment


                              • Well I'm from NY so I have an accent too...but I bet yours is sexier. ; )
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X