Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good day all!

    Honoured to be invited, just to even up the numbers of coarse, much rather be a side whip!!

    More than happy to bring the cider, it might be considered incendary though, as it blows my head off, would customs be an issue, as getting taken out for being a terrorist would put a downer on the day?!

    Comment


    • DD - you are late to the party - but better late than never !!!!!!!! so Gwamma says. If those customs boyz give you shit - Gwamma will come and do the Gwamma thing !!!!!!

      oh and Doc - have you only got three ?????????
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

      ...small steps....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Mrs Doc is a submissive loving wife and will do exactly as I tell her as the lord of the manor..... and if you believe THAT I have a bridge in London for sale... OK.. the loving part was true.... the rest was pure dog squeeze....
        we have 3 thrones.... one for each wc..... and one is upstairs......
        Submissive... Ha!

        I have a feeling that you are a lot like my own husband Doc, I see that smile, and the social flirtation... and I know.
        I imagine she is about as submissive as I am.
        And she probably pays about as much attention to your silly antics too...
        Adorable and harmless.
        Knows exactly where his primal bread is buttered I'd bet.


        Also... that cider comment reminds me of the Samuel Smiths cider, and from there the Oatmeal Stout, which reminds me that I wanted to tell you to pick up some Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout if you ever run across it and have not tied it yet. The stuff is top notch!!!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

        Comment


        • G, top girl, always trust you to slap them up a bit, always late me, trundling again!

          Cori, had some Samual Smiths ale years and years ago, what's the cider like, as ales a no,no now, used to love a good stout as well, but that gets rejected as well (my very first smily)!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            DD - you are late to the party - but better late than never !!!!!!!! so Gwamma says. If those customs boyz give you shit - Gwamma will come and do the Gwamma thing !!!!!!

            oh and Doc - have you only got three ?????????
            yes only 3.... but lots of tree...... or bush if you prefer..... more primal to pee.... on the lee of the tree, but not on your knee

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              Submissive... Ha!

              I have a feeling that you are a lot like my own husband Doc, I see that smile, and the social flirtation... and I know.
              I imagine she is about as submissive as I am.
              And she probably pays about as much attention to your silly antics too...
              Adorable and harmless.
              Knows exactly where his primal bread is buttered I'd bet.


              Also... that cider comment reminds me of the Samuel Smiths cider, and from there the Oatmeal Stout, which reminds me that I wanted to tell you to pick up some Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout if you ever run across it and have not tied it yet. The stuff is top notch!!!
              the last thing my wife will ever be is submissive.....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                yes only 3.... but lots of tree...... or bush if you prefer..... more primal to pee.... on the lee of the tree, but not on your knee
                Aussie man tradition = pee on the lemon tree. Friend taught his two-year-old son to pee on the lemon tree. Thought he was the best Aussie dad ever, until he found his son's turds under the lemon tree...
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  G, top girl, always trust you to slap them up a bit, always late me, trundling again!

                  Cori, had some Samual Smiths ale years and years ago, what's the cider like, as ales a no,no now, used to love a good stout as well, but that gets rejected as well (my very first smily)!
                  tiz ok... I have apple trees... we'll make our own..... and blackberry, raspbberry, peach, strawberry

                  Comment


                  • IMO Samuel Smith Organic cider is the best cider you can get here in the states baring some micro-brews maybe. Especially for a production cider that isn't really a micro-brew.
                    Hell, it's pretty much the bar my taste buds measure hard ciders by in general.
                    Of course... tastes vary. But that's my take on it.

                    But you're in Bristol... you've got access to other goods ones.
                    Thistly Cross Scottish is mighty fine IMO too.
                    Last edited by cori93437; 04-30-2013, 01:18 AM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                    Comment


                    • mm more primal bone chewing.... "lunch" today is a thick pork chop stuffed with apples, raisins and walnuts.... and a salad dressed wid oil of olive.......

                      Comment


                      • Cori, that's comforting, if I do make it across to your side of the planet, at least there's something to imbibe, yeah we're quite lucky round here, there is some turps mind that masquarades, Stringbow springs to mind! That Thistly Cross looks lively?!

                        Doc, good man, pork on!

                        Comment


                        • OMG Badger - reminds me of a wee story ........ I am an early childhood teacher........ and one day we found....... not a turd..... but a crap under one of the trees in the playgrounds......... shows how much the staff were supervising THAT DAY !!!!!!!!!
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                          ...small steps....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                            OMG Badger - reminds me of a wee story ........ I am an early childhood teacher........ and one day we found....... not a turd..... but a crap under one of the trees in the playgrounds......... shows how much the staff were supervising THAT DAY !!!!!!!!!
                            the difference between a turd and a crap is volume? A crap is bigger than a turd? I guess that makes sense.. I never hear anyone say that had a turd load of something or other .... it's always a crap load.... so it must be bigger....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              the difference between a turd and a crap is volume? A crap is bigger than a turd? I guess that makes sense.. I never hear anyone say that had a turd load of something or other .... it's always a crap load.... so it must be bigger....
                              I dunno, come across some pretty big turds in my life, had to tell them an all!!

                              Comment


                              • DD - I see that you come from Bristol. A few years ago we went to Bristol and visited the SS Great Britian that was docked at the wharf. This was after visiting bath and seeing the amazing roman baths. Loved that trip !!!!!! You live in a very nice part of England
                                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                                ...small steps....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X