No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are adorable! Does your wife know that you have all the MDA women drooling over your....um, garden?
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      You are adorable! Does your wife know that you have all the MDA women drooling over your....um, garden?
      lol... they are??? those veggies are delishious looking aren't they... I can't blame you for drooling at least a little....

Comment

• More garden action today. Planted a bed of flat Italian green beans and a bed of regular green beans. Planted the last bed of broccoli. I think I have around 200 broccoli plants. Put in a few brussel sprouts. Put in 12 Roma, 12 Celebrity, 6 Sweet 100 cherry, 6 yellow boy tomatos. Have room for 4-6 grape tomatos. Seeded some pak choy. Will do lettuce, arugula tomorrow. holycrap, no wonder I feel tired..... no exercise other than the hoing, raking, bending, walking that I did all day.... thank goodness tomorrow is a run day! lol

Comment

• Swap out those little grape toms for sungold or sunsugar cherrys... YUMMY! *drool*
          I LOVE those.

I even bother with those potted in my yard here in FL... and FL is kinda like hell for toms.
          Sand soil so that the nematodes are rampant so pots are better...
          Gets so hot early that blooms won't set.
          Humid/wet and fungal inducing climate.
          *sigh*
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Doc - do you deliver.................. to NZ ????............that is veges !!!!!!!1
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              Doc - do you deliver.................. to NZ ????............that is veges !!!!!!!1
              lol... I do deliver.... but NZ is a little out of my neighborhood...

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                Swap out those little grape toms for sungold or sunsugar cherrys... YUMMY! *drool*
                I LOVE those.

I even bother with those potted in my yard here in FL... and FL is kinda like hell for toms.
                Sand soil so that the nematodes are rampant so pots are better...
                Gets so hot early that blooms won't set.
                Humid/wet and fungal inducing climate.
                *sigh*
                You aren't the first person to mention those. I may do just that if I can find some. I already have red cherry toms, so a yellow one would be cool too...

Comment

• Just finished an 8 mile run.... now it's time to head out to the garden... need to plant lettuce and arugula seed....

Comment

• Thankful they are okay. And that the waiting is over.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    My day will be a less stressed one... Oldest son is a firefighter, his finance is a paramedic.... they live near Waco... just heard from him, they are safe. I am better....
                    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                    height 5'3
                    SW 215 lbs
                    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                    LW 172 lbs
                    GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• I must confess to drooling over your garden <wink, wink> Do you deliver to Florida?
                      You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                      height 5'3
                      SW 215 lbs
                      CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                      LW 172 lbs
                      GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                        I must confess to drooling over your garden <wink, wink> Do you deliver to Florida?
                        Well, it is considerably closer than New Zealand....

Comment

• Impressive garden Doc, can't say I'm rating me chances of a trans-atlantic delivery though?!

Impressive fitness level as well, 8 miler and gardening!

And yellow cherry toms are gurt lush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Impressive garden Doc, can't say I'm rating me chances of a trans-atlantic delivery though?!

Impressive fitness level as well, 8 miler and gardening!

And yellow cherry toms are gurt lush.
                            lol.. yeah, probably not gonna be entering the international veg trade.... tooo many regulations to wade through!

8 miles, yes, and the pace was , I think you used the term trundle in another blog post.... that about wraps it up! lol I will NOT be jeapordizing anyone's land speed records..

Well, thats another vote up for yellow cherry tomatoes.... looks like I need to find me some yeller 'maters!

Comment

• the tomato fest people have an amazing selection of seed. i can almost trundle again LOL pretty exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                                the tomato fest people have an amazing selection of seed. i can almost trundle again LOL pretty exciting.
                                I get a catalog every year from a company that does nothing but tomatoes. the catalog is 20 or 30 pages.... some very interesting varieties, and some very old ones as well...

yes trundeling is exciting....

Comment

Working...
                                X