Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    You and I are going to have A LOT of fun...
    You smoke a pipe too?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      You smoke a pipe too?
      I've been known to smoke a few things.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I was in London in the late 70s - I'd love to go again. I love city vacations. Nothing wrong with the beauty of nature, but given a choice, I'll always choose a large city to visit. Cigars, beer, sights, museums, pubs/bars - even just people watching. I'm a fan of the crowd.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• well people - why don't we organise a wee primal gathering in the UK 2014 ?????
          I'm in !!!!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

I've been known to smoke a few things.
            lol.... THAT could be taken several different ways!.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              I was in London in the late 70s - I'd love to go again. I love city vacations. Nothing wrong with the beauty of nature, but given a choice, I'll always choose a large city to visit. Cigars, beer, sights, museums, pubs/bars - even just people watching. I'm a fan of the crowd.
              Goddamn it. I need to move back. And run bespoke tours. Neal's Yard Dairy. The Chop House. Coco de Mer. Walk and talks round Bloomsbury, the East End, along the river...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                lol.... THAT could be taken several different ways!.....
                As can I. Said the actress to the bishop.

Sorry, couldn't resist an opening like that. (said the Bishop to the actress)

Comment

Goddamn it. I need to move back. And run bespoke tours. Neal's Yard Dairy. The Chop House. Coco de Mer. Walk and talks round Bloomsbury, the East End, along the river...
                  I'm In Badger............................

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    yes, tours by locals are much more interesting than the "corporate" tours are....

Comment

well people - why don't we organise a wee primal gathering in the UK 2014 ?????
                      I'm in !!!!!!!!
                      Oh, me too! Louisiana to NY or DC (stay a day or two), then off to London. Sounds great!
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I'd take you to shoe shops for really lovely boots. Then onwards. Theatre - real theatre (although musicals and strip clubs can be arranged), raw, astonishing theatre. The Globe, complete with a backstage pass. Dance, if you like that. Opera - dear god, the opera. Hidden London - the late night dives and the ART (I once walked past Gilbert and George on Brick Lane - anything is possible). Live music in North London pubs (my friend Jharda the singing harpist is ace). Fantastic tequila in the back streets behind Covent Garden...

Comment

• yep - I am dreaming about it already ...............................

...small steps....

Comment

• I suppose I should say there are bits of Melbourne that are quite nice too. And Australia has some breathtaking scenery...

Comment

• I need to win the lottery so I can travel to all the places I want to visit.... I've been to quite a few places... but there are more places to visit than I have money to do it with....

Comment

• nah - Australia isn't quite the same....................... althou I love watching people in Aussi. They are a wee bit different or out there to us Kiwis................ and I love the OLD bits about the UK. When we went to Denmark we went through a viking grave that was like 900BC..................... totally amazeballs....... any hoo I am not going if you lot are piking on me.................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X