No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and did i not tell you not to do swings? i also forget to mention my sadistic streak! i prob should go look for a you-tube of get ups to see how nasty they look.

Comment

• 7 mins of talking about it on you-tube but i reckon you'd be less likely to injure yourself doing them than the swings. they appear to be more controlled too.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        7 mins of talking about it on you-tube but i reckon you'd be less likely to injure yourself doing them than the swings. they appear to be more controlled too.
        And more of a whole body work out as well... or so it seems...

Comment

• i reckon full body is the way to go myself. more bang for your buck and those unidirectional high intensity movements are just prone to disaster. i will try one tomorrow with a dumbbell and see what i reckon. i was just falling asleep listening to 7:15 mins of a NJ accent. and he was going so slow i was getting lost as i was multi tasking while i was listening to it.

Comment

i reckon full body is the way to go myself. more bang for your buck and those unidirectional high intensity movements are just prone to disaster. i will try one tomorrow with a dumbbell and see what i reckon. i was just falling asleep listening to 7:15 mins of a NJ accent. and he was going so slow i was getting lost as i was multi tasking while i was listening to it.
            yeah, 7 minutes of pure excitement... you-tube video on kb getups... I can see it....

Comment

• it was rivetting. i prefer my clubbell you-tubes. i do think the getups look more exciting than the swings too.

Comment

it was rivetting. i prefer my clubbell you-tubes. i do think the getups look more exciting than the swings too.
                From listening to you about getting bored doing repetitions, I would bet that you would find getting poked in the eye with a sharp stick more exciting than kb swings! lol

Comment

• LOL i have actual done KB swings before. with a 10kg KB. i dont mind punching a punch bag for a few mins but i do prefer the boxing bags which are on elastics so they move around and ping back at you when you hit them.

Comment

LOL i have actual done KB swings before. with a 10kg KB. i dont mind punching a punch bag for a few mins but i do prefer the boxing bags which are on elastics so they move around and ping back at you when you hit them.
                    hmmm I'm detecting violent tendencies..... remind me not to piss you off! lol

Comment

• LOL no. i just punch punch bags for fun! i never lower myself to violence.

Comment

• I have always said Doc - that if you were in a dark alley at night faced with a wee situ !!!!!! I would want Seas on my team !!!!!!
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i would smile sweetly and glare at them and they would get out of the way LOL

Comment

• and if they didn't you would kung fu kick the little rebels, and then guide us all to a safe haven................ yep Seas is on my team !!!!!!
                            oh and we would have to have Doc too - cos he has all the testosterone and thats good for some things !!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• he can also revive us if we lose LOL

Comment

• oooohhh mouth to mouth with Doc - I'm in !!!!!!!!!
                                chest compressions ..................... definately in !!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X