Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    at least you have a harem Doc - there are some men on this forum who just ain't got what it takes to cope with a harem of beauties ....... or is that a bevie of porkies ????? a menagery of hornies................
    OH my lord - I always get myself into some form of DRAMA................
    and any of those , or all of those werks fer me! Not that I'm greedy or anything....

Comment

• LOL G. i am not gonna even go there!!! i think doc we were discussing my masochistic tendencies just a page or so ago LOL i always joke with my trainer about sending him to sadists anonymous. thankfully he trains as hard as the rest of us so he never really makes me do anything he cant or wont do. i walk on country roads too. pot holes. dirt or do you call it shingle? or gravel? bad driving and i dont mean me! livestock on the loose. random water birds. soon we will have crazies with shotguns shooting them too as duck season is almost upon us. the odd marine mammal hanging out. i stopped and had a chat to a seal with other day when i hit a corner with cell phone coverage. hills and swerving corners. plus nasty cross winds and howling gales.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        LOL G. i am not gonna even go there!!! i think doc we were discussing my masochistic tendencies just a page or so ago LOL i always joke with my trainer about sending him to sadists anonymous. thankfully he trains as hard as the rest of us so he never really makes me do anything he cant or wont do. i walk on country roads too. pot holes. dirt or do you call it shingle? or gravel? bad driving and i dont mean me! livestock on the loose. random water birds. soon we will have crazies with shotguns shooting them too as duck season is almost upon us. the odd marine mammal hanging out. i stopped and had a chat to a seal with other day when i hit a corner with cell phone coverage. hills and swerving corners. plus nasty cross winds and howling gales.
        A regular Dr Doolitle ye are, conversing with the wildlife...

Comment

• hahahahahaha - right Gwamma is just about beat !!!!!!! time to go and play.............. sorry I mean hit the hay......................

catch you all tomorrow.... tomorrow.... I love ya tomorrow........ your only a day a-w-a-y...........ttoooooommmmmooooorrroooowwww......... ..
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            hahahahahaha - right Gwamma is just about beat !!!!!!! time to go and play.............. sorry I mean hit the hay......................

catch you all tomorrow.... tomorrow.... I love ya tomorrow........ your only a day a-w-a-y...........ttoooooommmmmooooorrroooowwww......... ..
            have a good rest...

Comment

• A regular Dr Doolitle ye are, conversing with the wildlife...
              at that point in time, i know i can still outrun a seal as it would have to get out of the water, climb the sea wall and onto the road and then chase me. i may not have been as friendly, given my current biomechanical issue, if we'd both been on the beach hanging out together.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                A regular Dr Doolitle ye are, conversing with the wildlife...
                actually when DH isn't being called his usual nic name - HORSE !!!!!! (whispering) he is called Doctor Doolittle......................... Just thought that you would like to know !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• i can guess the horse bit but doc doolittle? or do i not want to know? actually, maybe, just maybe, you shouldnt tell us!!!!

Comment

• oh no that bit is quite presentable - because he is a farmer, he has this ability to cure all sorts of animals !!!!! In fact last year we cut some alkathene pipe, taped it round a wee lambs broken leg and 6 weeks later..............................
                    so Doctor Doolittle was his new nic name - I know which one I prefer................

...small steps....

Comment

• a good skill to have i reckon. you could just call him doc too!

Comment

• I used work with a guy and we called him the Doctor, because he was a lazy bastard and he would 'do little', he never worked it out, he thought it was because we thought he was clever!

Comment

• Seas I could not call him Doc - then I would get all confused with this Doc and that Doc - and then suddenly the internet lines would become blurred........................ No - I will stick with Horse...........nnnneeeiiiggghhhhh................ ......

...small steps....

Comment

• Gorgeous day here. comfortable temp, light breeze, mostly sunny. Great day for gardening. Planted some more beets, spinach, turnips, rutabaga, lettuce, arugula, carrots, parsnipsand radish. Had some broccoli transplants that needed to be planted, so they went in, along with some raddichio, and swiss chard. I'm off to the feed store to get some chicken feed and some bean seed.

Checked on the peas that I planted and put row cover over. Came up kinda sparsely, but atleast a good number of them came up.

Will be time to till the rows between the beds soon to cut the weeds down.

No rest for the wicked, I guess.

Comment

• you are righth again Doc - no rest for the wicked !!!!!!!
                              Your garden really does sound awesome and I hope those peas thicken up. We used to grow seed peas. I think once harvested they would be put into little packets and sold to the home gardener. Huge money if the crop worked out well. But I am talking 30 acres or some such number !!!!!!
                              Its only 5.30am here but I am hoping that we have a nice day so I can get into the vege garden............... we shall see..............

How are the KBs etc coming along ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• beaut day here yesterday and looking like it wil be the same today. the kids dug up the maori potatoes in my remnant vege garden yesterday *sob* between the drought and the horse, we got half a bucket. they were all sorts of multicoloured shapes and sizes. very pretty indeed. i will need to save most for seed as they are very difficult to buy. we also noticed my volunteer pumpkin in the compost heap has some pumpkins on the size of a 2kg medecine ball. that is about 5lbs to you Doc. usually it is too cold here in the summer for us to get big pumpkins and i havent been able to water anything. interestingly horses and sheep and rabbits dont eat pumpkin plants either!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X