Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    Do you use a sausage for that? (Oh dear Lord, I'm gonna get myself a reputation on MDA to equal the one I have on the Iggles).
    Since I am not familiar with Iggles, I shall ask what kind of reputation, pray tell, have you?

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      actually Seas - we have had a heap of deaths over the last few years - and you really have to wonder how, why, who...... but I am not a hunter so I possibly shouldn't comment!
      There are stories out of ranchers that paint the word COW on their cattle during hunting season here, and they still get shot.... some people be clueless....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Since I am not familiar with Iggles, I shall ask what kind of reputation, pray tell, have you?
        I haven't been back to the Isle, with any regularity, for a decade so perhaps best let sleeping dogs lie... but we were an active set. Ah, but I was married when I snogged the Swedish Uma Thurman (in Pulp Fiction) lookalike* on the dancefloor of the local pub/bar. So perhaps I am still remembered.

*My word, but she was beautiful. Why? Why did I refuse her offers of further affection?? Why???**

**Husband thought this particular escapade was amusing when I rang him at 1am to confess.
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

I haven't been back to the Isle, with any regularity, for a decade so perhaps best let sleeping dogs lie... but we were an active set. Ah, but I was married when I snogged the Swedish Uma Thurman (in Pulp Fiction) lookalike* on the dancefloor of the local pub/bar. So perhaps I am still remembered.

*My word, but she was beautiful. Why? Why did I refuse her offers of further affection?? Why???**

**Husband thought this particular escapade was amusing when I rang him at 1am to confess.
          I must say, I'm not your hublet, but I am amuzed.......

Comment

• kissing girls.............................. don't think that I could do it !!!!!!!!!! unless of course they looked like Johnny Weismuller in a loincloth !!!!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

kissing girls.............................. don't think that I could do it !!!!!!!!!! unless of course they looked like Johnny Weismuller in a loincloth !!!!!!!
              Come to the dark side. Kissing girls is FUN. But being kissed by girls is EVEN FUNNER. I'm an equal opportunities employer.

Comment

• actually Seas - we have had a heap of deaths over the last few years - and you really have to wonder how, why, who...... but I am not a hunter so I possibly shouldn't comment!
                i was talking to someone i know at the weekend about that guy that got shot in the aorangi national park last year during the roar by a mountain firearms safety instructor. so not by someone out drunk and spotlighting like the woman who was brushing her teeth by her tent was shot by. what he told me was that the bush in the north island is alot denser than here. the sika deer call constantly so you are constantly on alert and you only get glimpses of them. he said having been up there, he can see how it could happen. this man is not an idiot and he doesnt piss it up while he is hunting and he is good. as in always get his quarry sorta good. alot of men too apparently cant see dayglo orange from a distance, it just looks brown. it is something i worry about as in the DOC areas they are, out of the roar, open hunting blocks. which means anyone else could be in there with a gun.

Comment

Come to the dark side. Kissing girls is FUN. But being kissed by girls is EVEN FUNNER. I'm an equal opportunities employer.

Many years ago I worked in Hanmer Springs at the thermal hot pools, and a couple of woman came onto me - and they were just lewid and awful. It was honestly a really unpleasent experience being intensely verbally harrassed..................the jury is out on that one Badger - I am sure that Doc would be in thou !!!!!! kissing girls that is !!!!!!! DH would be there in a flash as well

...small steps....

Comment

• To be serious, just for a moment, my thoughts are: if life gives you the gift of love you really shouldn't grumble about the wrapping paper. Of my three life-changing relationships, one was with a woman. I suspect if society made it easier to love in a less hetronormative way I'd be there like a shot. The whole one love for life at the exclusion of all others thing doesn't particularly sit well with me. Though I recognise that it's probably one of the better ways to bring up kiddeos. Actually, I think a commune with private spaces - a very intimate village - would possibly be better. Ah... A CLAN!

Comment

• i've only ever been sexually harassed by men in a lewd way and i dont like it. even if they are hot. i have been propositioned in a respectful way by a couple of women. i was polite and declined and it wasnt a drama. i can imagine if they were lewd it wouldnt have been much fun. but i would almost prefer women to harrass me in a lewd way to men as i have no terms of reference if that makes sense. whereas i have some nasty memories with men.

Comment

• I think Seas has nailed it: harassment is harassment no matter which gender is performing it. Usually, I'm afraid to say, it's me. The husband tries to shout "water" at key moments, but I've been known to crack on to couples, pregnant ladies...and I'm not much better when I sober. Bacon man was knocking at an open door...

Comment

• [QUOTE=badgergirl;1155908]To be serious, just for a moment, my thoughts are: if life gives you the gift of love you really shouldn't grumble about the wrapping paper. QUOTE]

That actually is a really nice way to put things badger - love is what it is and one should enjoy the moment .

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                          I think Seas has nailed it: harassment is harassment no matter which gender is performing it. ...
                          and yes I agree - harrassment is harrassment, however when you are working - one has to be nice and polite, finish ones shift and then GTF out of there !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

and yes I agree - harrassment is harrassment, however when you are working - one has to be nice and polite, finish ones shift and then GTF out of there !!!!!!!
                            nononononono...
                            one should require a very large tip. Believe me, I spent a decade in hospitality: I've scrubbed loos, changed sheets, scooped chips, delivered desert, measured shots and pulled pints - tips matter. To that end, on the VERY rare occasions we stay away, we leave paper money or many coins in our room.

Comment

nononononono...
                              I've scrubbed loos, changed sheets, scooped chips, delivered desert, measured shots and pulled pints
                              Gosh, I hope you washed you hands after the loo scrub..... my pints need clean hands for pulling!

Comment

• ah, the hand never touches the pint, only pulls on the tap. My hands, like my mind, are always dirty (though I wore gloves and used bleach for the loos and cups in the hotels).
                                Last edited by badgergirl; 04-11-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X