No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is the recovery going ??????? did you get a nice wee massage from your significant other ??????*wink wink*
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      how is the recovery going ??????? did you get a nice wee massage from your significant other ??????*wink wink*
      Recovery? I quit going to AA long time ago.... Ohh.... you mean from the run... Actually the legs never got sore... My upper body was a little stiff when I got up on Monday.... and I did get some relief *wink wink* on Sunday.....

Comment

• congratulations on the wink wink Doc !!!!!! Way to go ....................

...small steps....

Comment

congratulations on the wink wink Doc !!!!!! Way to go ....................
          Relief is a good thing..... reeduces cortizol levels, and increases fat burning..... a healthy thing if ever I heard of one...

Comment

• oh Doc - I miss you on your long weekend sabaticals !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

oh Doc - I miss you on your long weekend sabaticals !!!!!!!!!
              I'm not the one that took off like Johnny Weismuler pulling a boat off the shoals this weekend.... Clan of the Cave Bear action there my dear...

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahaha - I did enjoy his Tarzan movies......... however just quietly - just between you and me - wet clothes on Gwamma just look wrong !!!!!!! so it was a shame I had to flaunt all my "nothing left to the imagination" in front of all the people lined up on the bank !!!!!!! and yes there are pickies, and a vid !!!!!! Bloody hell.............................NOT PRETTY !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahaha - I did enjoy his Tarzan movies......... however just quietly - just between you and me - wet clothes on Gwamma just look wrong !!!!!!! so it was a shame I had to flaunt all my "nothing left to the imagination" in front of all the people lined up on the bank !!!!!!! and yes there are pickies, and a vid !!!!!! Bloody hell.............................NOT PRETTY !!!!!!!!!
                  oh yeah? No link? geesh you jus a tease! lol

Comment

• are you on you-tube? LMAO i did tell you you should have removed as much clothing as poss simply to keep it dry. especially if they were gonna see it all anyways! i used to love those old tarzan movies. jane used to crack me up so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      are you on you-tube? LMAO i did tell you you should have removed as much clothing as poss simply to keep it dry. especially if they were gonna see it all anyways! i used to love those old tarzan movies. jane used to crack me up so much.
                      This weekend I put dry clothes over my wet running tights and shirt... nearly froze my arse off.... I would have been much better off taking the wet stuff off and putting the dry on... but nooooooooo. some days I am such a rock....

Comment

• you see better off naked and then put dry clothes on. altho i can understand that. sometimes when i go diving, i so dont want to strip off in front of some of the guys. my compromise is to wear the sports bra. it dries quick so you can keep it on under a wet suit and it is so non sexy LOL more like one of those nasty madonna cone bras without the cone than anything resembling lingerie.

Comment

you see better off naked and then put dry clothes on. altho i can understand that. sometimes when i go diving, i so dont want to strip off in front of some of the guys. my compromise is to wear the sports bra. it dries quick so you can keep it on under a wet suit and it is so non sexy LOL more like one of those nasty madonna cone bras without the cone than anything resembling lingerie.
                          It was about 50 degrees outside with a 10 knot wind..... noooooo not better naked.... parts shrivel in wind chill like that!

Comment

• i need to work out what 50 degrees F is in celcius. one of the funniest things i saw on our beach was a naked tourist LOL we have these beautiful still days in the autumn when it can be 6 deg C but if the sun is out and there is no wind, it feels deceptively warm. me and the kids were at the beach hanging out and this couple appeared. they must have been foreign and european as he stripped off totally and ran into the sea. the sea temp here is subantarctic at the best of times. i have almost stopped breathing from shock jumping into the sea in my bikini once when it was too hot to walk on the sand barefoot. the sea temp varies maybe 2deg all year and he was running into the ocean. not any inlet. he lasted maybe 2 mins and came out incredibly quickly looking somewhat shrivelled LOL

Comment

i need to work out what 50 degrees f is in celcius. One of the funniest things i saw on our beach was a naked tourist lol we have these beautiful still days in the autumn when it can be 6 deg c but if the sun is out and there is no wind, it feels deceptively warm. Me and the kids were at the beach hanging out and this couple appeared. They must have been foreign and european as he stripped off totally and ran into the sea. The sea temp here is subantarctic at the best of times. I have almost stopped breathing from shock jumping into the sea in my bikini once when it was too hot to walk on the sand barefoot. The sea temp varies maybe 2deg all year and he was running into the ocean. Not any inlet. He lasted maybe 2 mins and came out incredibly quickly looking somewhat shrivelled lol
                              50 f = 10 c

Comment

• yes that would be cold with a wind and no sun. i do know what knots are as i have been on a boat LOL we cruised at 9 knots and used to get up to a huge 14.8 knots occasionally going down the face of a wave. forgot to say i pre-ordered this a while back

Mud, Guts & Glory: Tips & Training for Extreme Obstacle Racing: Mark Hatmaker, Doug Werner: 9781935937562: Amazon.com: Books

it will be interesting to see what it is like.

Comment

Working...
                                X