Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm I've been spammed it seems!

Comment

• bloody spammers - need castrating !!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        bloody spammers - need castrating !!!!!!
        lol... you DO have a thing for bollocks...... lol

Comment

• hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........
          ......moving on - are you feeling proud of your weekend achivements ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• OK... a little more detail on the mud run. It was a 5k run with 18 obstacles Probably half of the obstacles were basically just mud boggs to run through. There were several walls to scale. The very first obstacle was a 5 ft wall to go over. There was a 10 foot verticle wall, a 10 foot slanted wall with a rope to walk up. That wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. THer was a 15 foot A frame "ladder" to climb over, a 10ft rope ladder wall, a couple of mud pits with wire strung across the top to force you done in to the water. There was a tunnel to crawl through. Another crawling obstacle had drainage pipes on either end of a huge water/mud pit. The entrance sloped down and the exit sloped up and had rope inside to help you crawl out. Thee were several ditches to jump across. The first one was mostly a mud pit and when I landed on the other side my feet slipped out from under me and I landed on my backside. Got covered in mud up to my neck. One of the obstacles was a ring swing with a water pit..... yeah I got the first ring, swung to grab the second and gravity promptly took over.... Great fun! The very last obstacle was a combination of a verticle wall with a rope to climb, a ladder to get you to the top platform (about 25 feet up) and the way down was a huge water slide into a muddy water lake.... I came off the end of the slide, feet went up in the air, and skipped I across the water like a stone and then sunk like one.... HOLYCRAP that water was cold! When all is said and done it was a blast... I will certainly do it again, and I will be ready for the 5 mile race in August.....

Comment

• IMG_0523.jpg

This is my daughter and I at the end, before the showers....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........
                ......moving on - are you feeling proud of your weekend achivements ??????
                Oh hells yeah.... and not nearly as sore as I was expecting this morning either...

Comment

• Wow. That sounds like fun. You and your daughter look very proud of yourselves as you should be. I hope you are not too sore today. Congrats.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Wow...that sounds like a blast! you and your daughter look like the cat who swallowed the canary...especially your daughter. As well she should. Way to go!
                    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                    height 5'3
                    SW 215 lbs
                    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                    LW 172 lbs
                    GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Yay, Doc! Congrats on a mud run well done. Beautiful daughter - look at those eyes.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• fantastic photo Doc - you can both be very proud of your efforts...............when is the next one ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• sorry just read the previous page - August.................. I think that we need to see if they have this sort of thing in NZ

...small steps....

Comment

• Awesome pic Doc! and that sounds like so much fun. we will be able to take you out pig hunting with us when you come here with all that training LOL

Comment

• 30570_474190725987987_1739734824_n.jpg

I thought Pebbles was at the mud run this weekend....

Comment

• it is Pebbles - she has beaten me to it !!!!!!!!! buggar.................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X