Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Lol, the amount of crap we've spouted over the years I'm surprised any of it makes sense.....
    Perhaps that why it so easy to come over and leave a message that fits right in... :-)

Sorry, totally forgot you can't see the vid: Metallica - Nothing else matters
    Trust your thoughts, inner voice and the messages that are showing up in your life.

Comment

• Tonight I got up early... primarily so I could get my workout in, but I had horrible sleep.. I didn't take my normal potions because I didn't want to sleep too late and ended sleeping very little... it's gonna be a caffeinated day today!
      I did get the workout in.. squats, overhead press, and deadlifts. Still increasing the weight every session, so the linear progression is still going on. Will have to switch to a hook grip very soon though.. the deadlift bar is starting to pull my hands open...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Tonight I got up early... primarily so I could get my workout in, but I had horrible sleep.. I didn't take my normal potions because I didn't want to sleep too late and ended sleeping very little... it's gonna be a caffeinated day today!
        I did get the workout in.. squats, overhead press, and deadlifts. Still increasing the weight every session, so the linear progression is still going on. Will have to switch to a hook grip very soon though.. the deadlift bar is starting to pull my hands open...
        *thumbs up* for the workout

You can sleep when you're dead... sorry, my mind just works that way :-) Hope you feel better soon.
        Trust your thoughts, inner voice and the messages that are showing up in your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovebird View Post

*thumbs up* for the workout

You can sleep when you're dead... sorry, my mind just works that way :-) Hope you feel better soon.
          That's one of my favorite lines... or something similar, from a movie I have seen..Ohhh, I remember it was Sam Elliot in "Roadhouse" with Patrick Swayze..

Comment

That's one of my favorite lines... or something similar, from a movie I have seen..Ohhh, I remember it was Sam Elliot in "Roadhouse" with Patrick Swayze..
            I love flicks with Sam Elliott. ☼

Or it could be Bon Jovi...

Either way works.

But Sam Elliott, yeah definitely better. Can you tell I like cowboys and ranchers? lol

Comment

• Not that there's anything wrong with sailors, mind you. No sir.

Now if only Heartbreak Ridge would show up on tv I'd be a very happy woman.

Comment

• Hopefully you don't go for the Broke Back mountain type cowboy.... lol

Comment

Hopefully you don't go for the Broke Back mountain type cowboy.... lol
                  Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  LMAO, nope not really, that doesn't work for me at all. As if you didn't know that. With all them spaghetti westerns and the lot I referred to.

But thanks for the laugh. :-D

Comment

Perhaps that why it so easy to come over and leave a message that fits right in... :-)

Sorry, totally forgot you can't see the vid: Metallica - Nothing else matters
                    Lol, or don't fit in as it don't really matter.....

Great film!

Originally posted by lovebird View Post
                    Now if only Heartbreak Ridge would show up on tv I'd be a very happy woman.
                    Another great film.....

No, no, no, lol, not so great, I be with you there LB.....

Comment

LMAO, nope not really, that doesn't work for me at all. As if you didn't know that. With all them spaghetti westerns and the lot I referred to.

But thanks for the laugh. :-D
                      OK... well my work here is done!

Comment

Great film!

Another great film.....

Great minds think alike, right. ;-)

Comment

Great film!

Another great film.....

lol..

Comment

As long as you don't rest on your ass from now on. Do keep us entertained Doc, this journal wouldn't be the same without you...

But yeah, it was a good move you made there.

Comment

As long as you don't rest on your ass from now on. Do keep us entertained Doc, this journal wouldn't be the same without you...

But yeah, it was a good move you made there.
                              In rare brief moments, I can be somewhat entertaining....

Comment

In rare brief moments, I can be somewhat entertaining....
                                Everyone has their moments...

And their five minutes of fame...

Now if I could only find the time to read this journal I might find them pearls of whatever they are

But you rambled so much over the years... not to forget Dave's input as well... and the others that visited over the years...

Comment

Working...
                                X