Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lovebird View Post

This is also a loaded pistol (squat) DDave...

First part was a statement (in navy blue), second a tasty recipe. Better on grill, definitely. ☼
    pistol squats are frowned upon too.... just because of the effort required to do them.. lol

Comment

This is also a loaded pistol (squat) DDave...

First part was a statement (in navy blue), second a tasty recipe. Better on grill, definitely. ☼
      Lol. those pistols are allowed over here at the moment, but I wouldn't put it past the bastards in charge to ban um, due to health & safety and stuff.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post

As long as the music was good... sleeping on a knot might have been worth it... and then there are the apple refreshments... and if I know you there were a few (or more than a few)...
        The music was ding dong daddio all classic rock bands, and you know me sooooooo well, lol.....

Line up linked in I hope and for 79 (90 odd bucks) including the knot ridden bed, so can't complain.....
        Come to Butlins and enjoy a Live Music Weekend celebrating the very best in rock and blues with Giants of Rock. Book now for this great uk break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

The music was ding dong daddio all classic rock bands, and you know me sooooooo well, lol.....

Line up linked in I hope and for 79 (90 odd bucks) including the knot ridden bed, so can't complain.....
          holy moly that's a lot music for that amount of coin! AND a knotty bed to boot!

Comment

• Got a workout in before coming to work today. Sleep was short, and not very restful for some reason. Got some squats and bench press in tonight, and followed it with a meal of scrambled eggs, chopped spinach and a sweet potato. Will probably sleep well today though....

Comment

Got a workout in before coming to work today. ... Got some squats and bench press in tonight, and followed it with a meal of scrambled eggs, chopped spinach and a sweet potato.
              Where's the meat? :-D That's breakfast food stuff, tasty but not nearly enough for a grown man. :-)

Thumbs up for the workout, every bit counts. ☼

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Sleep was short, and not very restful for some reason. ... Will probably sleep well today though....
              Likewise here. Didn't work out that way either. :-P Crash is programmed, like it or not.

There are opportunities to learn and make adjustments, but there are no failures.

Comment

• So, you can see this pic but not the Dirty Harry one? That's just plain weird.

You 2 seem to like it a lot though... :-D

so do I. ;-)

There are opportunities to learn and make adjustments, but there are no failures.

Comment

Where's the meat? :-D That's breakfast food stuff, tasty but not nearly enough for a grown man. :-)

Thumbs up for the workout, every bit counts. ☼

Likewise here. Didn't work out that way either. :-P Crash is programmed, like it or not.
                  Good point about the meat... I should have had some salty bacon..... I am trying to get a little less grown, thanks!

I don't know why I didn't sleep well. I went to bed early and woke up waaaaaay too soon. I will be going to bed early today and crashing.. hard..

Comment

So, you can see this pic but not the Dirty Harry one? That's just plain weird.

You 2 seem to like it a lot though... :-D

so do I. ;-)
                    don't know why I couldn't see the Dirty Harry pic... but the pistol comes through loud and clear... and I don't know what's not to like about it....

Comment

Good point about the meat... I should have had some salty bacon..... I am trying to get a little less grown, thanks!

I don't know why I didn't sleep well. I went to bed early and woke up waaaaaay too soon. I will be going to bed early today and crashing.. hard..
                      As long as you keep the good stuff/parts, that will not be a problem at all... ;-)

Comment

• [QUOTE=lovebird;n2992511]

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post

As long as you keep the good stuff/parts, that will not be a problem at all... ;-)

I have no intentions of getting rid of the good parts... they have many more years of useful life in them.... lol The fat I can do without... I pretty much have most of my original equipment... well, except wisdom teeth and gall bladder... other than that, I'm in pretty good condition for the condition I'm in... to borrow a phrase..

Comment

I have no intentions of getting rid of the good parts... they have many more years of useful life in them.... lol The fat I can do without... I pretty much have most of my original equipment... well, except wisdom teeth and gall bladder... other than that, I'm in pretty good condition for the condition I'm in... to borrow a phrase..
                          I'm tempted to say: come on over and prove it, but somehow that will be misunderstood, so I hope you keep 'walking that talk' because it sounds good.

Still the original equipment huh, must be a great feature in the US, no pills either I gather... same here, except my gallbladder is still around :-), last wisdom tooth was removed last year, when it was discovered it was still there.

"I'm in pretty good condition for the condition I'm in" I like that. ☼

Song was a miss? Somehow I thought you'd like it... I crashed in the afternoon yet I know what messed up my sleep, which sounds a lot dirtier than what actually happened, unfortunately...

Comment

I'm tempted to say: come on over and prove it, but somehow that will be misunderstood, so I hope you keep 'walking that talk' because it sounds good.

Still the original equipment huh, must be a great feature in the US, no pills either I gather... same here, except my gallbladder is still around :-), last wisdom tooth was removed last year, when it was discovered it was still there.

"I'm in pretty good condition for the condition I'm in" I like that. ☼

Song was a miss? Somehow I thought you'd like it... I crashed in the afternoon yet I know what messed up my sleep, which sounds a lot dirtier than what actually happened, unfortunately...

I must be misunderstanding the misunderstanding... that "come on over" seems pretty clear to me... lol but I'm a dense guy.. what do ya expect..

No pills, really. I do take a "water pill" for blood pressure, but my weight loss should take care of that. the only other things I take are dietary supplements..

I don't remember where I got that from, but it isn't original to me...

videos don't seem to work worth a tinkers damn on my browser...

Comment

• I found this little jewel in my random interwebs meanderings...

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/201...or-being-drunk

Comment

I must be misunderstanding the misunderstanding... that "come on over" seems pretty clear to me... lol but I'm a dense guy.. what do ya expect..

No pills, really. I do take a "water pill" for blood pressure, but my weight loss should take care of that. the only other things I take are dietary supplements..

I don't remember where I got that from, but it isn't original to me...

videos don't seem to work worth a tinkers damn on my browser...
                                If it would be about someone else, I'd say an effort protect the innocent, but I'm afraid those days are long gone...

From your neck of the woods if I'm correct: DMB - Crash into me.

So no more teasing with Shania - Come on over / Chris - Wicked game... that's a shame ;-)

Nothing some extra special cardio wouldn't cure if done regularly I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X