No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a little Heartbreak Ridge reference there.... And wow, that's got to be a proper boost to the system first thing in the afternoon.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Is that a little Heartbreak Ridge reference there.... And wow, that's got to be a proper boost to the system first thing in the afternoon.....
      Yes, it is.... lol one of my favorite movies....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post

Yes, it is.... lol one of my favorite movies....
        Ditto, I like most of Clint's smudges, but that one is a particular favourite of mine as well, classic.....

Comment

Ditto, I like most of Clint's smudges, but that one is a particular favourite of mine as well, classic.....
          True that... I watched "Hang Em High" just yesterday.... a blast from the past...

Comment

• The "diet" continues.. hunger really hasn't been much of an issue, and adding Metamucil and the digestive enzymes have helped calm most of the issues I was having. I do feel a bit light headed, but that usually goes away after the solid meal.... Other than that, there really isn't a whole lot to say. I have finished 6 days, just started day 7. I weigh myself on Saturday, so we will see where I am at....

Comment

• Did a work out today. Used some stuff called Plasma, which is a work out "energy" supplement. Normally when I do a "low carb" diet, my work outs suffer because I feel drained and week. This Plasma stuff was pretty cool stuff. Had good energy going in to my last set of the day. Then followed it up with a big salad with some grilled chicken and a small sweet potato. Felt very good.
              Workout went like this:
              Squat 3x5@225
              overhead press 3x5@125
              deadlift 1x5@245

Comment

• Had a glimpse into that Plasma stuff as it was a new one on me, it's got pretty good raps for one of they energy type drinks, looks like it seems to work as well..... Hope the weigh in goes good, look forward to seeing some positive numbers!

And Hang Em High is a cracker, I like City Heat as well, which some don't seem for some reason.....

Comment

Had a glimpse into that Plasma stuff as it was a new one on me, it's got pretty good raps for one of they energy type drinks, looks like it seems to work as well..... Hope the weigh in goes good, look forward to seeing some positive numbers!

And Hang Em High is a cracker, I like City Heat as well, which some don't seem for some reason.....
                  Hang Em High is a good flick... today I caught a bit of The Good, Bad and the Ugly.... apparently this movie channel is on a Clint Eastwood western role, which is not complaint!

Comment

• Ahh, are old friend Tuco, his lines are mint..... High Plains Drifter is one of my faves of his on the western front and there worse film types to be showing....

Comment

Working...
                    X