Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    I added more, scroll down!
    lol.... where is the brain bleach when you need it! what the heck do you do that needs "industrial quantities" of lube???? and how BIG is your desk to hold an "industrial quantity" of said gel????

Comment

• I work at a place that trains doctors. That little cat does outreach for midwives in a limited resource area. Rubber vaginas are needed for training, but are expensive (much more so than their flesh sisters, believe it or not) so this one will have to last for years...hence the need to ease the baby's passage - no tears allowed (unlike what happens to the flesh-and-blood bodies).

I myself work with words. And sometimes pictures. Paper and screens. I used to work for IT companies, but now I do bits and babies; not too much different to bits and bytes.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        lol.... where is the brain bleach when you need it! what the heck do you do that needs "industrial quantities" of lube???? and how BIG is your desk to hold an "industrial quantity" of said gel????
        *cough* ky office wrestling *cough cough*
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

I work at a place that trains doctors. That little cat does outreach for midwives in a limited resource area. Rubber vaginas are needed for training, but are expensive (much more so than their flesh sisters, believe it or not) so this one will have to last for years...hence the need to ease the baby's passage - no tears allowed (unlike what happens to the flesh-and-blood bodies).

I myself work with words. And sometimes pictures. Paper and screens. I used to work for IT companies, but now I do bits and babies; not too much different to bits and bytes.
          bytes don't cry when you drop them.....
          I get why the powder eases the passage through latex, it's the same reason they powder gloves... just wasn't sure of the context.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            *cough* ky office wrestling *cough cough*
            not in my office, thank you very much! now if I worked in...... oh never mind... I'll get in trouble if I go there...

Comment

• I thought ewach midwife was going to be given the lube - as little cat had also bought them scissors, a lanyard, a torch and a magnifying glass (low-resource means LOW RESOURCE), but no, it turns out the lube - more than 50 tubes was for the action pelvis. Just imagine how much fun we have pretending to perform bimanual compression...

Comment

Just imagine how much fun we have pretending to perform bimanual compression...
                Having been in the military.... I probably have a fair idea of the antics......

Comment

• i like that it's called an action pelvis

because i'm immature for my age
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    i like that it's called an action pelvis

because i'm immature for my age
                    Only by me,..because I too am immature for my age. Resusci-Annie has such a sad story, even though action pelvis has a similar anthropomorphic name I prefer not to use it.

Comment

Only by me,..because I too am immature for my age. Resusci-Annie has such a sad story, even though action pelvis has a similar anthropomorphic name I prefer not to use it.
                      better name than some I could come up with... most of which would not be fit for public consumption, so to speak.... or at the very least be considered crude by the more refined members of society...

immature for your age... puuuuleeeez.... I am as old as you both of you combined (nearly/maybe)

Comment

• Wow, I learn so much from this journal.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                          Wow, I learn so much from this journal.
                          Educating the educators..... lol

Comment

• mornin !!!!!!!!
                            I think Joanie and I were gonna get into a bit of mud wrestling when I get to America................. we had some polka dot loin-kinis organised. I am sure that we could find some leopard skin mankinis .....................
                            I am gonna have SO much fun when I come over..................... not sure how DH will cope - he might have to join in ................
                            Actually he would look good in a mankini !!!!!!
                            Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 04-04-2013, 05:06 PM.
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Oh my! I have missed so much in the last few days. Gwamma I would love to attend one of your parties Sounds like they would be right up my alley. Doubt I could make it to JFK in May sadly but maybe next time. One of these days I am going to NZ. Doc how's the hammie? I agree that the money would be spent on a bunch of land and going off grid. My dream. A safe place for me and mine. And maybe a play room too
                              You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                              height 5'3
                              SW 215 lbs
                              CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                              LW 172 lbs
                              GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Val - darling girl - you are welcome anytime. We could have a conference skype party ???????
                                Might be fun ???????
                                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X