Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh wow - sounds interesting.............when we were in San Fran a few years back - DH had a look through a sub. I decided that I would sit that one out. I don't mind small confined spaces, but i was concerned that small confined spaces coupled with a wee bit of tide movement might just bring on an attack of the 'barfs' !!!!!!
    Do you get to test drive any of the new models ???? aircraft or subs ????? LOL
    no... thats not in my job title....

    Comment


    • buggar - could be fun taking one on a roadie - with the Harem, of course !!!!!!
      I have just looked up the CC book on amazon - quite an amazing fella ! I am thinking that I need to start some conditioning !
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

      ...small steps....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        buggar - could be fun taking one on a roadie - with the Harem, of course !!!!!!
        I have just looked up the CC book on amazon - quite an amazing fella ! I am thinking that I need to start some conditioning !
        yeah... his stuff is some hard core strength exercises

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          yeah... his stuff is some hard core strength exercises
          do you think an old saggy baggy Gwamma could do it ??????
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

          ...small steps....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            do you think an old saggy baggy Gwamma could do it ??????
            you wouldn't sag anymore if you did! lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              do you think an old saggy baggy Gwamma could do it ??????
              If you're talking about Convict Conditioning, yes. You start with simple stuff, like wall pushups.
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

              If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

              Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

              Comment


              • DONE.............. just bought the ebook................ so we shall see
                ...............watch this space, and who knows - one day I might look as good as Seaweed sounds !!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON
                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                ...small steps....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                  DONE.............. just bought the ebook................ so we shall see
                  ...............watch this space, and who knows - one day I might look as good as Seaweed sounds !!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON
                  seaweed is one tough lady

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    seaweed is one tough lady
                    I am in 100% agreement with you there Doc - I hope that she will always be on my team !!!!!!!!
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                    ...small steps....

                    Comment


                    • late again to the party from sleeping in!!! way to go getting the e-book G. i want a review and you can do me a exercise program! i was so inspired all those years ago by linda hamilton in terminator 2. going to the gym today to do more chinups. it is freaky accidentally doing something like that as you get more and more scared you cant the next time LOL performance anxiety. what does dong quai do? and subs... being stuck under the ocean in a sub would be my worst nightmare. maybe, just maybe, if i had alot of interesting stuff to look at it to distract me and some very nice opiate based calming pills, i would be ok.

                      Comment


                      • The old Dong Quai......................... Doc coined a phrase way back................ private summers.................. it quells them....................... a little bit !!!!!!!
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                        ...small steps....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          late again to the party from sleeping in!!! way to go getting the e-book G. i want a review and you can do me a exercise program! i was so inspired all those years ago by linda hamilton in terminator 2. going to the gym today to do more chinups. it is freaky accidentally doing something like that as you get more and more scared you cant the next time LOL performance anxiety. what does dong quai do? and subs... being stuck under the ocean in a sub would be my worst nightmare. maybe, just maybe, if i had alot of interesting stuff to look at it to distract me and some very nice opiate based calming pills, i would be ok.
                          Being underwater in a submarine isn't really any different, from a senses standpoint, than being in an office building with no windows. It's well lit, temperature controlled, hardly any motion, etc. You just don't think about WHERE you are.... holy crap I'm (how ever deep you are) feet underwater!... It does take some mental adjustment, and some folks can't do that.
                          Linda Hamilton is a hottie......

                          Comment


                          • Yup, Linda Hamilton.

                            I always wondered how folks managed to stay sane in a sub - last two movies I saw about subs were Hunt for Red October and K-19. K-19 made me cry (I am a weepy sort - not blubbery, just watery-eyed). I traveled through East Germany before the wall fell, and I saw the most miserable-looking Russian soldiers, and the East Germans I was traveling with said they were actually standing around along the roadsides because they were begging, if you can believe that. I ain't never seen a US serviceman beg along a roadside. Beg for sex, yeah, but just begging for anything they could get - geez. Anyway, K-19 reminded me of how poorly off the Russians had it, assuming everything was valid that I heard and saw on that trip.
                            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                              Yup, Linda Hamilton.

                              I always wondered how folks managed to stay sane in a sub - last two movies I saw about subs were Hunt for Red October and K-19. K-19 made me cry (I am a weepy sort - not blubbery, just watery-eyed). I traveled through East Germany before the wall fell, and I saw the most miserable-looking Russian soldiers, and the East Germans I was traveling with said they were actually standing around along the roadsides because they were begging, if you can believe that. I ain't never seen a US serviceman beg along a roadside. Beg for sex, yeah, but just begging for anything they could get - geez. Anyway, K-19 reminded me of how poorly off the Russians had it, assuming everything was valid that I heard and saw on that trip.
                              I have never seen K-19.... so I can't speak to that... As far as sanity on a boat? Some would suggest you aren't really sane, as evidenced by the fact that you volunteered to go to sea on a sinking sewer pipe.... but aside from that... life gets real simple. You work; you sleep; you relax by reading, listening to music or watching movies... not unlike life anywhere else....

                              begging for sex? we are guys.... we ALWAYS beg for sex!

                              Comment


                              • Being underwater in a submarine isn't really any different, from a senses standpoint, than being in an office building with no windows. It's well lit, temperature controlled, hardly any motion, etc. You just don't think about WHERE you are.... holy crap I'm (how ever deep you are) feet underwater!... It does take some mental adjustment, and some folks can't do that.
                                if you think about it logically, you are prob no safer anyways on a fishing boat out in the middle of the ocean or in an aircraft up in the sky. i have a pathological fear of cruise ships for example ( grandad drowned in the titanic so i put it down to that ). just seeing one makes me feel a bit queasy from unknown fear whereas i am ok in terms of fear factor out in a 40ft fishing boat in big swell where you cant see land. i still remember that russian sub that went down. the kursk? that was horrid but in the same way as pike river. so i guess i associate subs with the potential of being trapped under water and slowly dying.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X